The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Guest quklaani

Incredibly tense that, it was giving me ridiculous flashbacks to last season's match at the bridge (which was honestly the worst I've felt after a game in a fair few years, somehow felt worse than the 2005 cup final) but Im just relieved to get out of there with the point.  I was utterly terrified of losing.  I'll no doubt come back here later screaming about annoying it is than Foster's got injured, because he would have been on the bench and is actually a decent keeper unlike that stupid f...and so on.  But for now, I'm ok with it.

We've now had the exact same start as we did last season, but with harder fixtures.  Add to that our game in hand (sound a bit scouse there, but it is fulham at home) and I'm reasonably content.  Think Berbatov is gonna take ages to get going, I've no doubt he'd getting slated relentlessly by some fans but he'll come good, it'll just take awhile.

Guest quklaani

They should put Howard Webb in charge of all the big games. Riley's a dickhead.

Oh hell yes.  You know the best thing about Webb?  When he makes an obviously shit decision (as they all do, its inevitable) he doesn't smirk like a complete bastard.  I swear Riley does it on purpose.

Oh and I'm gonna repeat two things I've almost certainly said on here before.  People calling Hull the new Derby before the season even started were a complete set of twats who should all apologise publicly, it was disgusting how patronising all those predictions were.  Second, Arsenal, why were so many (of the same people Im sure) ignoring them pre-season?  Sure they probably won't win it, but they'll come a lot closer than Liverpool, how is this not obvious to everyone?