The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Guest kingdawson

Spurs booed at home. Again. :lol:

Are you watching the game mate?

Are you?

I was for a little bit, then something happened that forced me to stop watching it (dont think im allowed to mention it on here).

Guest kingdawson

Spurs booed at home. Again. :lol:

Are you watching the game mate?

Got that from the BBC updates. I am watching it now, though.

any idea how we've been playing. heard we've been pretty shite.

They should put Howard Webb in charge of all the big games. Riley's a dickhead.

Oh hell yes.  You know the best thing about Webb?  When he makes an obviously shit decision (as they all do, its inevitable) he doesn't smirk like a complete bastard.  I swear Riley does it on purpose.

Oh and I'm gonna repeat two things I've almost certainly said on here before.  People calling Hull the new Derby before the season even started were a complete set of twats who should all apologise publicly, it was disgusting how patronising all those predictions were.  Second, Arsenal, why were so many (of the same people Im sure) ignoring them pre-season?  Sure they probably won't win it, but they'll come a lot closer than Liverpool, how is this not obvious to everyone?

I've been saying for ages that Arsenal are a genuine threat, they only missed out by four points last season but everyone seems to ignore this as though it's a two-horse race.

Ball in your half a lot, but neither team has carved out a good chance in this half. Pretty even so far.

How depressing.

Should have had a penalty. Lennon tripped but ref waves play on.

Edit: Ok, Lennon actually fell a bit too easily but it could have been given.