The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Guest quklaani

Another week, another massive Liverpool come back as the result of a red card.  They've been hilariously lucky this season, and seem to have had an opposition player sent off pretty much every game.  Really, ever since that Liege goal wasn't given I've been thinking they've made some kind of deal with the devil, its just absurd to be this lucky so many games in a row.

I get the feeling they'll scabbily win at the Bridge and no one will ever ever hear the end of it.

Another week, another massive Liverpool come back as the result of a red card.  They've been hilariously lucky this season, and seem to have had an opposition player sent off pretty much every game.  Really, ever since that Liege goal wasn't given I've been thinking they've made some kind of deal with the devil, its just absurd to be this lucky so many games in a row.

I get the feeling they'll scabbily win at the Bridge and no one will ever ever hear the end of it.

Although Valencia got some of the ball its hard to argue that it wasn't a dangerous tackle. Was well off the ground with both feet and I fucking hate Liverpool.