"Cockney Mafia Out"

Stu

Wise is in charge of youth recruitment as part of his role so goes all over the world to look at young players. One example was the tournament in Houston that he spotted that American kid at a few months ago.

This is the crux of the matter - how much of his role does this involve - if this was his main brief as originally mooted then again fair enough, work out of Heathrow, but if he is as central to the club as latterly suggested then the youth thing is a minor part at most.

Maybe all these PC types should attend an away game at West Ham and see how they really love us "Norvern Cants"!.

Been plenty of times, 2 seasons ago being the last time and i'm not being PC, i'm asking the genuine question, what the fuck has it got to do with cockneys?

The implication is that them not coming from the region is a problem, therefore this sends out a brilliant message to would be Indian billionaires who are not even from the country.

Thats not PC, thats thinking slightly bigger picture than small-minded regionalist attitudes.

Pathetic attitude Chez, if it makes no difference then feel free to support a Manchester club.

Sorry, was it insulting to say your attitude is pathetic, I can't keep up with the rules here.

You're a nauseating fuckwit with the debateing abilities of a retarded gimp under heavy sedation.

Maybe all these PC types should attend an away game at West Ham and see how they really love us "Norvern Cants"!.

Been plenty of times, 2 seasons ago being the last time and i'm not being PC, i'm asking the genuine question, what the fuck has it got to do with cockneys?

The implication is that them not coming from the region is a problem, therefore this sends out a brilliant message to would be Indian billionaires who are not even from the country.

Thats not PC, thats thinking slightly bigger picture than small-minded regionalist attitudes.

I get what you're saying but think the cockney thing is just a rallying point which is simplistic but understandable. I'm not sure how tall or thin Ambani is but would you say the same thing about the fat/dwarf insults?

Had a argument at the game about this.  Some little fat charv was sticking them stickers around my seat and on the walls.  Ripped them all off.  He came running over "What yee deeing lke fucking mackham"  i replied "what and who is  the cockney mafia?" "Well its askhley and wise and that init lyke" "yeah but how are they a mafia in fact wise said he does not want to be manager when he started.  He wants time to be ith his family" then he won it with "Fuck all that shyte fucking King kev is been sacked and sack the board"

So there you go keegan was sacked????

And we now have a board??????

Wise is in charge of youth recruitment as part of his role so goes all over the world to look at young players. One example was the tournament in Houston that he spotted that American kid at a few months ago.

This is the crux of the matter - how much of his role does this involve - if this was his main brief as originally mooted then again fair enough, work out of Heathrow, but if he is as central to the club as latterly suggested then the youth thing is a minor part at most.

I disagree. When there is a bitter argument often the differences between you and the opposition come out. In this case its "dwarf" and "cockney" and "fat". I would add "smug bastard" for Llambias.... oh he is a West Ham supporter after all. Wonder what he thinks?!! He has always loved Geordies of course!

Had a argument at the game about this.  Some little fat charv was sticking them stickers around my seat and on the walls.  Ripped them all off.  He came running over "What yee deeing lke fucking mackham"  i replied "what and who is  the cockney mafia?" "Well its askhley and wise and that init lyke" "yeah but how are they a mafia in fact wise said he does not want to be manager when he started.  He wants time to be ith his family" then he won it with "Fuck all that shyte fucking King kev is been sacked and sack the board"

Oh, you're forgetting that Ashley has the power to sack himself :lol:

Why is everyone being so 'PC' in case we offend some twats at the other end of the country?

Cockneys have been shafting this region since the year dot.

It's not about 'offending' some t*** from the other end of the country, it's about fuelling the stereotypical negative image that's been hung on the NE since the days of yore. Personally, I'm proud to be from the North East and think we've got some fantastic things going for us as a region; however, the positives that fellow geordies have worked hard to achieve, are often reduced/dismissed by the actions of a few stereotypical muppets desperate to get onto telly - why do you think we only ever see the "mongs" on SSN?

Because you are empty headed enough to actually watch SSN?

Why is everyone being so 'PC' in case we offend some twats at the other end of the country?

Cockneys have been shafting this region since the year dot.

It's not about 'offending' some t*** from the other end of the country, it's about fuelling the stereotypical negative image that's been hung on the NE since the days of yore. Personally, I'm proud to be from the North East and think we've got some fantastic things going for us as a region; however, the positives that fellow geordies have worked hard to achieve, are often reduced/dismissed by the actions of a few stereotypical muppets desperate to get onto telly - why do you think we only ever see the "mongs" on SSN?

Because you are empty headed enough to actually watch SSN?

:rolleyes:

Had a argument at the game about this.  Some little fat charv was sticking them stickers around my seat and on the walls.  Ripped them all off.  He came running over "What yee deeing lke f***ing mackham"  i replied "what and who is  the cockney mafia?" "Well its askhley and wise and that init lyke" "yeah but how are they a mafia in fact wise said he does not want to be manager when he started.  He wants time to be ith his family" then he won it with "f*** all that shyte f***ing King kev is been sacked and sack the board"

Oh, you're forgetting that Ashley has the power to sack himself :lol:

No but he is a businessman and will sell. I will be suprised if he is around much longer... a business with unhappy cutomers who view you as part of the problem isnt something you would want to keep.

I get what you're saying but think the cockney thing is just a rallying point which is simplistic but understandable. I'm not sure how tall or thin Ambani is but would you say the same thing about the fat/dwarf insults?

Fat is fine, dwarf is borderline, where you come from is counter-productive in the current situation. ;)

Bottom line is that its been done now and the banner has been seen.

I dont think it will alter anyones perception of geordies as a whole because they will already have an opinion on what they think of us. Intelligent people will know that one the main, geordies are good honest people intermingled with a handful of idiots.

Much the same as I am sure most geordies think cockney's are a brilliant people - intermingled with a handful of idiots. ( As a personal account I went out with a girl from Slough and her parents were both from Bow. 2 of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and I still get birthday/christmas cards from them depsite being married to a Birmingham girl for 6 years )

The media have been showing us up in a bad light for months/years so one daft banner and a bunch of chavs chanting in front of the players entrance isnt going to change anything.

Yes, violence and hooliganism was stated. Oh no, that was you. Get a grip.

Read the post or dont respond. If its a little bit too complicated for you, ask a teacher to explain what its trying to say. Dont waste my time if you dont have the brains to understand what is being said.

Very unlike yourself to come across as a patronising know it all mind.

I'm talking to NJS and was told to get a grip by someone who didnt even read past the first line of my post and mis-reprsented the point i was making.

f*** off. I didnt want to abuse you or him directly so i pointed that out instead. This time i didnt bother.

That's the spirit.

Why don't you beat me unconscious next time you see me, I clearly deserve it.

The best non-sequitur i've ever seen on here. You clearly have no intention of engaging on any of the points made.

Clearly I don't.

And you can stick your secateurs up our arse son.

You share an arse with Chez?

Sounds painful, and messy.

Yes, yes I do.

Sadly the botbotomy is too risky a procedure, so a split is out of the question.

Broken record time.

Ashley isn't a cockney.

he's from barnham on the edge of london and lived and worked in london for most his adult life. like saying someone from hexham who has lived and worked in newcastle extensively is a geordie - not really a stretch is it?

anyway i'd imagine the point is more to do with us being ran from London rather than from up here.

More to do with their unconditional love for Keegan, who can apparently do no wrong.

Maybe if you lived in Newcastle & saw how as player & as a manager he lifted not just the team, club but the city you would have an idea why people have such faith in him.

:hello2:

Supporting what team ? There is NO TEAM...THERE IS ONLY A FU*CKED UP CLUB. I want to vomit on the whole thing...

that little crest on the shirt, no...not the addidas one, is what I think we should be supporting, particularly during the 90minutes of competition

Some people care more about the behind the scenes business than they do about what happens on the pitch.

The behind the scenes business is currently massively impacting what is happening on the pitch numpty.

Best part of the game for me. Aye it was all their faults that players played absolutely woeful. Have a word the lot of you.

Exactly.

The squads wages for yesterday was probably more than £1 million for 90 mins and the reason these 'professionals' lost is because a piece of cloth with some writing on it was displayed for a couple of minutes during the game.

Some people need to take their head for a shite and not forget to flush the chain afterwards

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The Krays were both massive homosexuals anyway, spent majority of life in prison that's where they get a big straight bannana up the backsye bigger than Nile Ranger.

so what would we think of the southerners then?

I can't speak for anyone else but it wouldn't make any difference, I've been called a Geordie bastard while supporting the team and I wasn't bothered at all as I don't have a problem with where I'm from.

so you agree that being called nasty names is pretty much of little significance then  bluelaugh.gif

It normally adds 5 hours to the journey and sometimes up to 8 hours in my experience.

It's not as if they are travelling every day though.

oh don't be stupid.

Day to day involvement means what it says.

Both their managers have complained about having nobody providing proper day to day involvement at the sharp end.