Who would you have as a temporary manager ?

Dunedin

Calm down.

It's a deal, if you stop trying to be funny.

Painful at times. I actually almost feel bad for you.

Who are you, and what is your problem? I hardly ever try to be funny on here and I'm only doing what a bunch of other people are doing naming people like Gascoigne. Why don't you have a moan at them too? If you are who I think you are then I think you (and no-one else) have done this before and you were wrong then as I would have pointed out.

Guest icemanblue

Calm down.

Who are you, and what is your problem? I hardly ever try to be funny on here and I'm only doing what a bunch of other people are doing naming people like Gascoigne. Why don't you have a moan at them too? If you are who I think you are then I think you (and no-one else) have done this before and you were wrong then as I would have pointed out.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Your a tit

Guest icemanblue

Calm down.

Calm down.

Your a tit

And you can't spell. So wind your neck in, you fucking plank.

No real reason for that whatsoever but whatever, do as you please. You're some random guy on a message board, I couldn't really give a fuck what you think.

I'm aware of the hypocrisy here but methinks you take things too seriously. The above post was more out of interest and intrigue into exactly what you were moaning about and why you weren't bothered about others doing it as opposed to me actually really caring about what you have to say.

Moving on...

Leaving Hughton in charge for too long, will be a disaster as far as I'm concerned. We have a really favourable set of fixtures coming up (well actually they started on Saturday :(), perfect for the new boss impetus thing. But we will throw all that away if hughton is still in charge, he's not a manager he's a coach, he just doesn't have the ability to motivate a team. Our best chance of silverware will be gone soon too, if no one new is brought in.

I agree we are going to find it difficult to get anyone in right now but we desperately need someone, Vegtables may be an option worth considering for the short term but it's dangerous as there is a possibility that we'll get carried away with some good results over a accomodating fixture list and we'll go on an firm up that tempoary manager.

Leaving Hughton in charge for too long, will be a disaster as far as I'm concerned. We have a really favourable set of fixtures coming up (well actually they started on Saturday :(), perfect for the new boss impetus thing. But we will throw all that away if hughton is still in charge, he's not a manager he's a coach, he just doesn't have the ability to motivate a team. Our best chance of silverware will be gone soon too, if no one new is brought in.

Never mind, the fans have mobilised and Ashley is on his way. That was what matters so really 'tis a time of celebration.  :occasion14:

Venables anyone? He' s available, experienced and if he was offered the post under the premise that any new owners may get rid, he would know the expectations from the start. If I'm honest though I think there may be buyers imminent. Would be very bad business practice if there's not, as leaving hughton in charge could end up with us in the relegation shite, and that would dramatically lower the value of the club, to the point where ashley would be lucky to get half what he paid for the club back, let alone the debt he's paid off. Just can't see what he gains from going public without a buyer in sight

Get Avram Grant in as boss until next summer.

Would he want it??

Venables did a similar role at Smoggies didn't he?

Not too bad a job aswell if i can remember rightly...