Joe Kinnear to be made permanent - what would it take?

Guest LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

Thanks for the effort Joe, but gone after the take over.

6 points dropped against City, Everton, and now Wigan. Totally incapable of holding a lead.

Guest Heneage

6 points dropped against City, Everton, and now Wigan. Totally incapable of holding a lead.

We only play in the second half with this guy.

Guest LucaAltieri

Aye, not good enough, really.

I was all-for giving the bloke a chance if he could produce. Early signs were good but he just hasn't built on it. The results haven't come. As I say, we should be on 6 points more than we currently are which would put us in the top half.

Thanks but no thanks.

Aye, not good enough, really.

I was all-for giving the bloke a chance if he could produce. Early signs were good but he just hasn't built on it. The results haven't come. As I say, we should be on 6 points more than we currently are which would put us in the top half.

Thanks but no thanks.

Precisely. Just a rubbish manager, basically.

He's ok as a short term appointment which is all he was brought in for. All this talk about making it a more permanent appointment makes me nervous though. I just don't trust JFK in the transfer market for a start. He has no faith in foreign players which makers him limited to start with. I could quite easily see him selling Xisco without having the slightest idea how to use him for example.

Kinnear reminds me of a poor Glenn Roeder.

He's done exactly what Roeder did when he took over from Souness - instilled some passion and fight in the side and got them believing again, yet the football is alot worse than Roeder's.

Sooner we see him disappear out the club, the better.

A bad Glenn Roeder. Jesus. :lol: What a title.

Don't disagree though.

All managers have a honeymoon period when they first come in; even Zola did and he's had a shite start.

Kinnear's honeymoon period consisted of two passionate 2-2 draws. Compare that to the likes of Redknapp - to his honeymoon period.

It's a fair reflection of managerial ability, really. We've got a similar squad to Spurs'.

I can't say i hate Kinnear or owt. It's difficult to really cos he's all we could get and he's never a long-term manager, but Christ he's naff.