Least favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Past: Ruddock for taking out Beardsley not fit to be on the same pitch as Pedro, Wise just an annoying little shit.

Present: Bellamy good player or not the mans a knob, Drogba 6" 3 of mucscle but goes down like a fairy at the slightest touch and has a very high opinion of himself.

Robinho. Gutted we've got another diving little w***** in the prem.

Came back in this thread to say that little cunt!Not just the dive,but the wink as well.I was so fucking mad when I saw that!Its sad too I was a big fan of his in La Liga.Well he can fuck right off now

Robinho conducted himself like a cunt all night to be honest. I was particularly annoyed when he grabbed the ball thinking it was a foul and when Styles played on he failed to book him for intentional hand ball.

Don't suppose anybody else saw the cosy little chat they were having at half time?

Robinho conducted himself like a c*** all night to be honest. I was particularly annoyed when he grabbed the ball thinking it was a foul and when Styles played on he failed to book him for intentional hand ball.

Don't suppose anybody else saw the cosy little chat they were having at half time?

Yeah I did....mentioned it in another thread.Laughing and joking together...well I hope Robinho enjoys sucking his cock tonight

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Robinho - Thinks he is a big time, cant even get out of wor Geremi's pocket. Little, gready, diving, overpriced, overhyped prick.

How gay was his celebration.