Keegan to launch £9m unfair dismissal claim?

Dave

He was only here because his soccer circus is going down the pan so it's no surprise to see him trying to screw the club out of money, the usual mugs will still defend him though.

What a shame big stupid Mike didn't consult you first before offering him a handsome contract.

I would have told him that if he followed England so closely then why appoint someone who he would have seen was a failure first hand, not only that but someone who resigned while sat on the floor crying in Wembley toilets.

Really don't know what kind of point he's trying to make.

he probably doesn't know either  mackems.gif

What a pity you don't practice what you preach.

long term supporters who are also long term supporters know what I mean

some others listen, and some don't  ;D

He was only here because his soccer circus is going down the pan so it's no surprise to see him trying to screw the club out of money, the usual mugs will still defend him though.

What a shame big stupid Mike didn't consult you first before offering him a handsome contract.

I would have told him that if he followed England so closely then why appoint someone who he would have seen was a failure first hand, not only that but someone who resigned while sat on the floor crying in Wembley toilets.

You're trying hard to get a bite tonight. Bless.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aye what ever luv, tea and biscuits it is.

We'll see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title

;D

Souey & Allardyce got paid up in full because they were sacked outright.

Not sure why Robson had to go to court because that was a similar thing by the sounds of it...although given he had less than a year to run I can't see it as being much.

Keegan on the otherhand walked.

constructive dismissal, being forced out due to the conduct of your employer. Curbishley is going for this too according to some papers.

Baggio increasingly trying to stir up attention, now his trumpeted DOF bollocks has fallen flat on its face, he's getting desperate now

We'll see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title

And while Ramos was managing a team to it's second Uefa cup Keegan was sat in his shed cutting clowns out of MDF with his black and decker jigsaw.

Baggio increasingly trying to stir up attention, now his trumpeted DOF bollocks has fallen flat on its face, he's getting desperate now

Is this where I say that you admitted Dennis Wise's signings blew your socks off? Or that we only got a DOF after your main man that was guaranteed to succeed fat Sam with your top player Alan Smith were both disasters? Etc.

And while Ramos was managing a team to it's second Uefa cup Keegan was sat in his shed cutting clowns out of MDF with his black and decker jigsaw.

by that criteria, McLaren [the beaten finalist] also won the League Cup. Joe Royle won the FA Cup. So did Bobby Gould.

We will see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title.

If not for Keegan reviving Newcastle, you would possibly be supporting Bristol Rovers.

Go on KK, no person no matter who they are or what their job should have to just take anythign thrown at them.

IF he does have a case then I hope he wins it!

Let's be honest, it's not like he was getting abused or vicitimsed in the workplace. He had a few disagreements with other members of staff, probably nothing more.

So sad that you treat one of best managers in recent history with such low esteem, such a shame.

we'll see if souness ,roeder or allardyce ever get there aswell ?

Is this where I say that you admitted Dennis Wise's signings blew your socks off? Or that we only got a DOF after your main man that was guaranteed to succeed fat Sam with your top player Alan Smith were both disasters? Etc.

haha, I pinched Chris Morts phrase........ [which everybody thought was great including you ?]

I will remind you that I said in response to when you have said this previously "there is no point in buying good international players if you then proceed to sell others and make a profit in the transfer market" Predictably, I don't think you responded to the bigger picture.

The Alan Smith who played for Leeds was also good enough for Alex Ferguson, but I'm not really surprised you don't appreciate that.

I will also remind you that you thought Cacapa was a good centre half.

Whatever.

Your criticism of Keegan will get you the attention you want, but you will only look foolish.

by that criteria, McLaren [the beaten finalist] also won the League Cup. Joe Royle won the FA Cup. So did Bobby Gould.

We will see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title.

If not for Keegan reviving Newcastle, you would possibly be supporting Bristol Rovers.

Yet I take it Keegan is the only top class manager that's been in the game all these years that has failed to win fuck all? Has he ever taken a team past the quarter finals of a cup competition?

Not sure what you're on about with the last comment tbh, unless you're referring to the fact that I work in Bristol now yet still make a 600 mile trip for every home game.

I think the system can work but you need the right people at both ends. Keegan was the wrong manager for a DOF system & DW/TJ/JV may have been one or two too many for it & as far I am concerned Wise was completely the wrong person.

Jol is a prime example he worked well Frank Arnsen, Spurs continued to improve after Arnsen left because him Jol worked together on the signings so the team is still  sweet with the manager. The problems came once the sqyad became packed with Daniel Comical signings, DC goes signing players for positions the manager doesn't want & it all goes tits up. Jol is sacked. Today Martin Jol is manager of the top club in Germany, while Spurs are bottom of the English league.

Go on KK, no person no matter who they are or what their job should have to just take anythign thrown at them.

Let's be honest, it's not like he was getting abused or vicitimsed in the workplace. He had a few disagreements with other members of staff, probably nothing more.

Push over or pushed out when he knew what the possible out come would be after a fucked up transfer window.

you can't do that man.

you brag about 2 fa cup final appearances as proof of how great we were.

Push over or pushed out when he knew what the possible out come would be after a fucked up transfer window.

I know, just don't think it's as straightforward as I think Skirge is implying.

Yet I take it Keegan is the only top class manager that's been in the game all these years that has failed to win fuck all? Has he ever taken a team past the quarter finals of a cup competition?

Not sure what you're on about with the last comment tbh, unless you're referring to the fact that I work in Bristol now yet still make a 600 mile trip for every home game.

Ok. You think Keegan is shite. Join the queue of stupid london based journalists who also hate Newcastle, like Martin Samuel, Harry Harris and Paul McCarthy,