Keegan to launch £9m unfair dismissal claim?

Dave

He was only here because his soccer circus is going down the pan so it's no surprise to see him trying to screw the club out of money, the usual mugs will still defend him though.

What a shame big stupid Mike didn't consult you first before offering him a handsome contract.

I would have told him that if he followed England so closely then why appoint someone who he would have seen was a failure first hand, not only that but someone who resigned while sat on the floor crying in Wembley toilets.

You're trying hard to get a bite tonight. Bless.

Baggio increasingly trying to stir up attention, now his trumpeted DOF bollocks has fallen flat on its face, he's getting desperate now

Is this where I say that you admitted Dennis Wise's signings blew your socks off? Or that we only got a DOF after your main man that was guaranteed to succeed fat Sam with your top player Alan Smith were both disasters? Etc.

haha, I pinched Chris Morts phrase........ [which everybody thought was great including you ?]

The Alan Smith who played for Leeds was also good enough for Alex Ferguson, but I'm not really surprised you don't appreciate that.

I will also remind you that you thought Cacapa was a good centre half.

Whatever.

Your criticism of Keegan will get you the attention you want, but you will only look foolish.

Alex Ferguson thought Alan Smith was so good that he moved him to centre mid because he was awful, yet you thought he was top class and would show us all when he was played up front. :lol:

Not to mention fat Sam the foolproof appointment, all we had to do was appoint him and we'd fly up the league according to you. mackems.gif

Do you still think Steven Taylor will captain England btw? :lol:

Not forgetting you sayin Souness was a better manager than Keegan and a top boss. mackems.gif

He was only here because his soccer circus is going down the pan so it's no surprise to see him trying to screw the club out of money, the usual mugs will still defend him though.

What a shame big stupid Mike didn't consult you first before offering him a handsome contract.

I would have told him that if he followed England so closely then why appoint someone who he would have seen was a failure first hand, not only that but someone who resigned while sat on the floor crying in Wembley toilets.

We'll see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title

And while Ramos was managing a team to it's second Uefa cup Keegan was sat in his shed cutting clowns out of MDF with his black and decker jigsaw.

by that criteria, McLaren [the beaten finalist] also won the League Cup. Joe Royle won the FA Cup. So did Bobby Gould.

We will see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title.

If not for Keegan reviving Newcastle, you would possibly be supporting Bristol Rovers.

you can't do that man.

you brag about 2 fa cup final appearances as proof of how great we were.

No, just that we had a board that tried to compete. And had those cup finals [ie 2 not one] and more european qualifications over the period of time to back it up.

We'll see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title

And while Ramos was managing a team to it's second Uefa cup Keegan was sat in his shed cutting clowns out of MDF with his black and decker jigsaw.

by that criteria, McLaren [the beaten finalist] also won the League Cup. Joe Royle won the FA Cup. So did Bobby Gould.

We will see if Ramos and this DOF bollocks ever gets to 90 minutes from the premiership title.

If not for Keegan reviving Newcastle, you would possibly be supporting Bristol Rovers.

you can't do that man.

:lol:

you can't do that man.

No, just that we had a board that tried to compete. And had those cup finals [ie 2 not one] and more european qualifications over the period of time to back it up.

no...those cup finals mean about as much as cradiffs final or millwalls. tell me where we competed in the league in those seasons ?

You're trying hard to get a bite tonight. Bless.

Baggio increasingly trying to stir up attention, now his trumpeted DOF bollocks has fallen flat on its face, he's getting desperate now

Is this where I say that you admitted Dennis Wise's signings blew your socks off? Or that we only got a DOF after your main man that was guaranteed to succeed fat Sam with your top player Alan Smith were both disasters? Etc.

haha, I pinched Chris Morts phrase........ [which everybody thought was great including you ?]

The Alan Smith who played for Leeds was also good enough for Alex Ferguson, but I'm not really surprised you don't appreciate that.

I will also remind you that you thought Cacapa was a good centre half.

Whatever.

Your criticism of Keegan will get you the attention you want, but you will only look foolish.

Alex Ferguson thought Alan Smith was so good that he moved him to centre mid because he was awful, yet you thought he was top class and would show us all when he was played up front. :lol:

Not to mention fat Sam the foolproof appointment, all we had to do was appoint him and we'd fly up the league according to you. mackems.gif

Do you still think Steven Taylor will captain England btw? :lol:

Not forgetting you sayin Souness was a better manager than Keegan and a top boss. mackems.gif

haha. You still cling to this bollocks  mackems.gif

Taylor was a decent shout for a then 18 year old.

I'm not the only one who was happy with Allardyce, he may have done the trick if given time, but I admit that the way the club was sliding they had to make the change. By the same token, I presume you think we should have stuck to "the plan". I also take it you missed the bits where he made the same complaints as Keegan did ie no day to day support and losing out on transfer targets ?

Strange one that like.

Alex Ferguson bought Smith, but never mind, you know best  mackems.gif

Yet I take it Keegan is the only top class manager that's been in the game all these years that has failed to win fuck all? Has he ever taken a team past the quarter finals of a cup competition?

Not sure what you're on about with the last comment tbh, unless you're referring to the fact that I work in Bristol now yet still make a 600 mile trip for every home game.

Ok. You think Keegan is shite. Join the queue of stupid london based journalists who also hate Newcastle, like Martin Samuel, Harry Harris and Paul McCarthy,

I don't think he's shite, just massively overrated as well as being a cry baby who's shown to have no balls when things go against him in management on several occasions, oh and a cunt if he's trying to fleece £9 million out of the club.

you can't do that man.

no...those cup finals mean about as much as cradiffs final or millwalls. tell me where we competed in the league in those seasons ?

the proof is in the long term league positions. You tell me when we last qualified for europe more than anyone bar 4 teams in a 15 year time span ?

Smith

Souness

Top boss

Bellamy

Baggy lad

Steve

Bebo

Daughter

Shepherd

5th best

DOF

Games attended

Should just about cover it.

Now shut the fuck up and don't wreck yet another thread. Please.

Yet I take it Keegan is the only top class manager that's been in the game all these years that has failed to win fuck all? Has he ever taken a team past the quarter finals of a cup competition?

Not sure what you're on about with the last comment tbh, unless you're referring to the fact that I work in Bristol now yet still make a 600 mile trip for every home game.

Ok. You think Keegan is shite. Join the queue of stupid london based journalists who also hate Newcastle, like Martin Samuel, Harry Harris and Paul McCarthy,

I don't think he's shite, just massively overrated as well as being a cry baby who's shown to have no balls when things go against him in management on several occasions, oh and a cunt if he's trying to fleece £9 million out of the club.

bit rich that like  mackems.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

Baggio is a poor WUM who still has pictures of KK on his wall mark my words. He's told me in the past he likes to play the devils advocate and will be contrary to that effect to get a reaction. Its a shame he doesn't post his real thoughts too often though which is what I and others I imagine would really prefer debating rather than some poor parody of Vic he's assumed in his absence. Baggio remember once told people he was black so when he's saying KK is a failure and whatnot I wouldn't take him seriously if I were you :lol:

Smith

Souness

Top boss

Bellamy

Baggy lad

Steve

Bebo

Daughter

Shepherd

5th best

DOF

Games attended

Should just about cover it.

Now shut the fuck up and don't wreck yet another thread. Please.

I said something like that the other day, Dave. Great minds eh...

All of NE5's posts just seem to merge into one nowadays, for me at least.

It is as if he has a random text generator filled with terms and phrases such as the infamous "pre-1992", "Champions League places", " baggy lad", " mackems.gif", "not Shepherd's fault", ""bandwagon jumper" etc that posts automatic replies to any message relating to previous regimes.

you can't do that man.

the proof is in the long term league positions. You tell me when we last qualified for europe more than anyone bar 4 teams in a 15 year time span ?

we haven't no-one denies that,you know that. the point that you know i always make and you never quite answer is that i saw us goiung backwards from then and not looking like turning it round.

in which fields are your successes over the period 3yrs ago to 15 yrs ago allowed to cover the mistakes they made since then ?

Baggio is a poor WUM who still has pictures of KK on his wall mark my words.

Someone should have a look in one of the old computer desktop picture threads. Bet his is a pic of Keegan from the 70s with his top off and his perm on.

;)

Baggio is a poor WUM who still has pictures of KK on his wall mark my words. He's told me in the past he likes to play the devils advocate and will be contrary to that effect to get a reaction. Its a shame he doesn't post his real thoughts too often though which is what I and others I imagine would really prefer debating rather than some poor parody of Vic he's assumed in his absence. Baggio remember once told people he was black so when he's saying KK is a failure and whatnot I wouldn't take him seriously if I were you :lol:

Nailed on mate, you're doing OK tonight  ;D

And I'm off out.

It's certainly not all NE5's fault, but it does seem rather strange that he only ever seems to turn up in these kind of bullshit 'arguments'. If he's got nothing new or worthwhile to say, he should say nothing at all.

It's certainly not all NE5's fault, but it does seem rather strange that he only ever seems to turn up in these kind of bullshit 'arguments'. If he's nothing new or worthwhile to say, he should say nothing at all.

Oh I know, certainly not all his fault, one or two others are just as bad really. He's the one with the 'catchphrases' though.

I didn't say I was black at all, I said my girlfriend was at the time which suddenly got brought up a few years later. :lol:

As for Keegan, I've never been that much of a fan since he walked out on us last time, that and him being a disaster as England boss.

I thought you had walked out on the club again anyway?

It's certainly not all NE5's fault, but it does seem rather strange that he only ever seems to turn up in these kind of bullshit 'arguments'. If he's nothing new or worthwhile to say, he should say nothing at all.

Oh I know, certainly not all his fault, one or two others are just as bad really. He's the one with the 'catchphrases' though.

to be honest my argument with NE5 has just hit the point where we are just saying the same things over and over again to each other.

at least me and the ignorant git haven't reached the petty insult stage yet.

It's certainly not all NE5's fault, but it does seem rather strange that he only ever seems to turn up in these kind of bullshit 'arguments'. If he's got nothing new or worthwhile to say, he should say nothing at all.

its all "worthwhile" Dave.

My first post in this thread [i think to Tron ] was what I think ........

Guest Howaythetoon

I didn't say I was black at all, I said my girlfriend was at the time which suddenly got brought up a few years later. :lol:

As for Keegan, I've never been that much of a fan since he walked out on us last time, that and him being a disaster as England boss.

I thought you had walked out on the club again anyway?

:lol:

Fuck off man.

Baggio is a poor WUM who still has pictures of KK on his wall mark my words. He's told me in the past he likes to play the devils advocate and will be contrary to that effect to get a reaction. Its a shame he doesn't post his real thoughts too often though which is what I and others I imagine would really prefer debating rather than some poor parody of Vic he's assumed in his absence....

Crumpy Gunt seems to have a similar approach but I'm not really too sure if it's too far from what they're really thinking in any case. Personally I don't like either attitude towards Keegan, whether it's belittling his past service to this club (which is massive and unrivalled) or believing he is infallible or incapable of putting himself first before the club.