Relegation battle started!!

Guest Christian Hayne

Sorry Dave, took you wrong. That situation is more likely. Don't know it would make much difference though.

Me neither.

I just think that given Shepherd's self-confessed love of Shearer and everything he stands for, he's conspicuous by his absense at the moment.

Two or three more spankings by top 6 sides and Roeder will be gone. The important thing is....Is FF looking now so as to have some kind of plan in place??!

Gotta love Parky - forever the dreamer! :lol:

If Shearer were to take over, there'd be tens of thousands of idiots (the type who believe the Oliver propaganda machine) celebrating the return of a Geordie saviour, my own apathy for the club will reach new levels, and we'd be even more of a laughing stock in the eyes of other fans.

Two or three more spankings by top 6 sides and Roeder will be gone. The important thing is....Is FF looking now so as to have some kind of plan in place??!

Aye - bringing the Shearer plan forward by a year and a half.

Shearer don't have the qualifications though yet does he? The PL wouldn't let us do it twice.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Shearer maye have the heart to get us through, but thats not enough, because in a years time, we'll be back in the same boat, scrapping around. Pull out all the stops, get in a young manager and stick venables or somebody of that ilk alongside him. Go for tilson, put him with venables, time for a proper regime. But another thought, i hear that souness fella is available, he could be worth a go, didnt do too bad a job at blackburn

Shearer don't have the qualifications though yet does he? The PL wouldn't let us do it twice.

Does Freddy think about these things?

Freddy... planning......:lol:

Suddenly it all makes sense...

It's nearly Halloween...so it must be time for:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41435000/jpg/_41435848_freddy_krueger_rex.jpg

Freddy's Nightmare!