Ramos sacked; Harry Redknapp takes over at Spurs

Menace

Guest optimistic nit

Can see Pompey going for Keegan somehow.

Are they going to offer him a net £20m transfer budget every season then?

it wasn't £20 killion transfer budget, it was an investment of £20 million. that means if the club loses £15 million say, there is £5million, if the club makes £15million, there is £35million.

chirsts sake.

Yup.

Our budget was much lower than £20 million. ;)

well aye ;)

i'm not trying to make a pro ashley point, its just obvious what he meant in his statement.

Yup.

Our budget was much lower than £20 million. ;)

Only because we robbed Villa when we took £12 million off them for Milner and we robbed Mallorca when we took Jonas for nothing, add to that the money we have stolen off West Ham for Dyer.  How much is that worth and how long is it since we've had 3 such deals in our favour.  If we'd kept Milner and paid the asking price for Jonas we'd have had a net spend of something like £25 million and most people would have been happy that we'd spent that much.  If we'd kept Dyer in the previous summer window we'd have had a net spend them of £17 million, going off the figure of £9 million mentioned by Allardyce.

do we still have smith? we do don't we. :suicide:

Sorry, I knew I shouldn't mention him, I must admit I honestly forgot all about him until some point today when I was thinking about who was still injured.

Just generally  :lol:ing at the whole situation.

Aye me too. :lol:

Who the hell sacks a manager the evening before a game?! Actually, its better than last time when they sacked Jol mid-game.

Not surprised one bit that Redknapp has been approached. He's pals with all these dodgy wideboys behind the scenes at Spurs that tried to influence Ashley up here - Kemsley etc.

He's a fucking cock bleating on to SSN at the minute though.

People can take the piss out of Spurs all they want. The fact remains that they've:

a) realised they had a serious problem.

b) taken swift action (the timing of 11.30 the night before a game is irrelevant)

c) replaced the manager within hours.

They'll win today and start moving up the league. If we don't keep pace and start winning a few games then we're going to be rooted at the bottom. Wonder how many people will be laughing then? :neutral:

People can take the piss out of Spurs all they want. The fact remains that they've:

b) taken swift action (the timing of 11.30 the night before a game is irrelevant)

They'll win today and start moving up the league. If we don't keep pace and start winning a few games then we're going to be rooted at the bottom. Wonder how many people will be laughing then? :neutral:

Yes but they still have people in charge who WANT to run the club.

No major decisions will be taken at NUFC until the club is moved on.

HR = LIAR

They've still got a shit side and about as much attacking threat upfront as we do with Ameobi.

They've still got a shit side and about as much attacking threat upfront as we do with Ameobi.

Well, we'll see then won't we?

They've still got a s*** side and about as much attacking threat upfront as we do with Ameobi.

seriously though... they make very drastic and very bold and it could work well with them... by sacking the whole setup.. and replacing with a manager that's clearly rated above our manager.. so why we couldn't do that either when this Keegan saga was on us? :undecided:

I think this is shit news for us. With the likes of Hull doing far better than expect we need other bigger teams to be underperforming. If Harry starts taking them up the table all the media coverage won't be aound Spurs doing so poorly...

They've still got a s*** side and about as much attacking threat upfront as we do with Ameobi.

seriously though... they make very drastic and very bold and it could work well with them... by sacking the whole setup.. and replacing with a manager that's clearly rated above our manager.. so why we couldn't do that either when this Keegan saga was on us? :undecided:

Ramos was sacked by Spurs which meant they were in control of the situation and thus were able to make sure they had someone lined up to take over straight away.

Keegan walked out on the club, pretty much out of the blue, leaving no time for the club to organise a replacement straight away.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Harry Redknapp is a good manager and he will get them out of the shit. He knows spurs are currently a soft touch and he will do something about that as one thing pompey are not is a soft touch. He knows the premiership inside out

I fear for us far more than i fear for spurs!