I don`t Understand

Rebellious

I dont understand this. All these threads looking for someone to blame other than the same shite we have had for a team for years now. 

Duff, Butt, Ameobi, Taylor have been shit under Souness, Roeder, Sam,Keegan and Kinnear but its all those managers fault.

Geremi and Martins have been 50/50 from one game to the next under Sam, Keegan and Kinnear.

We have always had 50% of our main team injured for the last however many years we just don`t talk about as much as we did under Souness and Roeder.

We have had no pace in the team since SBR left and Souness squeezed it out.

I would rather not rush 2 big players back ( Barton and Jonas) like Souness used too ( Taylor ) and then have them out for another 5 weeks just because what we had on the pitch is too shit to beat a crap mackem team.

Regardless of Kinnears pedigree or lack of I fail to see anything other than slow improvement on anything before Keegan, regardless of results which have been unluckly, fake red card, freak gusts of wind.

With a simple view Big sam left us with a steaming pile of shite as did the managers before him since SBR went. Keegan seemed to teach the team to actually pass again and Kinnear as added a fighting spirit back. Now we just have to get rid of souness`s and Sams Rejects.

and Roeder's

was thinking this during the game, most of the team are basically cast offs from all the shite management we've has in the last 4 years.To think if Robson had got his wish me might still have Michael Dawson here

this is why we need a continental manager man, Taylor, Duff and Butt have had their cocks sucked from just about everyone we've had in the seat, from Roeder to Keegan. It just perpetuates nonsense basically. The next manager if British will come in, sing the praises of those above and it all starts again

and what the fuck is Ameobi still doing here? it's a massive indictment of the way our club has been run since 2004

Aye I've said this before, because we are chanigng managers so quick we are left with ways n strays from the previous managers.

This is why we really could do with a manager coming in and staying for a good few years.

I think what some people forget is that at the moment our squad simply isn't good enough.

Now that all of our players are fit again, it's probably a mid-table worthy Premier League side, however as soon as we get injuries, we look like relegation candidates.

Get in a few bodies in January (they don't even have to be fantasic, just good squad players) and we'll be fine.

It was 2-1 at there own place it had to happen at some point in time. Its not like they have raped us at SJP 1-4 is it.

exactly, in my 40 years, our record now reads,

W 14

D14

L5

i can live with that level of superiority,...

It was 2-1 at there own place it had to happen at some point in time. Its not like they have raped us at SJP 1-4 is it.

Tell that to Gary Rowell....

He is a full on nob tho and we all know that.  FFS They won at their own place after 28 years against us.  Let them have their moment in time.  They dusted us twice up here two seasons running then ended up going down again the following season.  We'll turn ourselves around man.

Any mackem worth their salt will acknowledge 28 years is a hell of a long undefeated sstreak at the local rivals.

This problem won't change until we have a period of stability and consolidation. Sir Bobby took a couple of years to build the team that got into the Champions League. Since he was kicked out we've changed managers five times. Each one has had just about enough time to tear the previous squad apart and half put it back together again. What's left is a right old mess under the care of an interim manager and an owner who wants to sell. It won't improve until things settle down and someone is given the chance -- the money AND the time -- to piece things back together again.

Tell that to Gary Rowell....

mackems.gif mackems.gif at Gary Rowel, he was w@nking like they had won the Champion league.

the reaction from them, confirms how inferior they see themselves.

Guest nufc_kev

exactly, in my 40 years, our record now reads,

W 14

D14

L5

i can live with that level of superiority,...

and the only 3 with mass trouble were when they won....

Guest Stephen927

This is why I was gutted Keegan chose to walk out, because for the first time since Bobby was sacked we had a man in charge that the majority of the fans trusted and would have given ample time to turn things around.

Instead he wasn't given full control of transfers so yet again we have a complete mismatch of players.

This is why I was gutted Keegan chose to walk out, because for the first time since Bobby was sacked we had a man in charge that the majority of the fans trusted and would have given ample time to turn things around.

Instead he wasn't given full control of transfers so yet again we have a complete mismatch of players.

and he never lost to Sunderland!

There are no real quick fixes. The time has passed when you could splash out on a couple of wonderful players few other teams would be able to afford, and thus vibe up a lacklustre squad. Need quality that clicks throughout, and plenty of back-up too. Everyone has good players and expensive squads. Takes a while to put something special together.

I would rather not rush 2 big players back ( Barton and Jonas) like Souness used too ( Taylor ) and then have them out for another 5 weeks just because what we had on the pitch is too s*** to beat a crap mackem team.

Rush them back?

Jonas has had a shoulder injury - Unlikely that this is going to be damaged in a match.

Barton has had no injury at all. He might have match sharpness issues, but not fitness issues.

When players have leg injuries, it's sometimes important not to rush them. No harm in throwing Barton and Jonas on from the start though IMO.

I would rather not rush 2 big players back ( Barton and Jonas) like Souness used too ( Taylor ) and then have them out for another 5 weeks just because what we had on the pitch is too s*** to beat a crap mackem team.

Rush them back?

Jonas has had a shoulder injury - Unlikely that this is going to be damaged in a match.

Barton has had no injury at all. He might have match sharpness issues, but not fitness issues.

When players have leg injuries, it's sometimes important not to rush them. No harm in throwing Barton and Jonas on from the start though IMO.

I understand what you're trying to say but a broken Collarbone is something that needs to be nurtured, because it can easily break again if not managed properly.

Barton, maybe your point is valid, however I personally think it was the right decision not to start him.

Rush them back?

I understand what you're trying to say but a broken Collarbone is something that needs to be nurtured, because it can easily break again if not managed properly.

Barton, maybe your point is valid, however I personally think it was the right decision not to start him.

But if the broken collarbone is healed enough for 10 minutes action, then surely it's healed enough for 90? He can either take a blow to it or he can't. Certainly he should have been introduced a hell of a lot earlier, 10 minutes was a joke.

And I don't see how it was right not to start Barton when Nicky Butt is the alternative.

Rush them back?

But if the broken collarbone is healed enough for 10 minutes action, then surely it's healed enough for 90? He can either take a blow to it or he can't. Certainly he should have been introduced a hell of a lot earlier, 10 minutes was a joke.

And I don't see how it was right not to start Barton when Nicky Butt is the alternative.

You've got the match fitness issue here as well.

Whilst a player may be fit enough to run around a training park, playing in a match is a whole different ball game, and even being out of it for a couple of weeks screws you up.

Rush them back?

Whilst a player may be fit enough to run around a training park, playing in a match is a whole different ball game, and even being out of it for a couple of weeks screws you up.

So tell me, if you're 100% physically fit (As Barton will be) then how do you get match fitness?

Rush them back?

So tell me, if you're 100% physically fit (As Barton will be) then how do you get match fitness?

By playing matches of course.

But you EASE them back into it, you don't throw them in the deep end.

Rush them back?

By playing matches of course.

But you EASE them back into it, you don't throw them in the deep end.

Also when the starting 11 were picked i`m sure we were all expecting a firey Derby. A bit more of a high tempo and aggressive fixture than a normal match, which is not the type of match to get upto speed in.

As it was it was one of the lamest Derby matches I have ever seen. Both teams showed more passion in the Man City game.