Old Toon memorabilia

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Anyone on here got any?

A mate of mine from America said "I've got some old trading cards of Newcastle from the 80's ill send them over to you." Thinking it would be the likes of Franz Carr and other lesser knowns I awaited. Turns it out its Stevie Watson Liam O'brien and loads of quality stars from 80's. Just wondered what Toon Memrobilia you guys have. Ive got fair few programmes one of Emres shirts signed, and a scarf from 96-97.

Guest Micktoon

Got loads but my favourite is a match worn Darren Peacock shirt from 96/97 season signed by the squad, Pedro, Shearer, Sir Les, Ginola, etc.

I`ve a signed Solano and Riquelme Boca Juniors shirt.....well about half of it`s Toon related ;)

Got some other memorabilia from teams we played:

Barcelona match program with Rivaldo, Figo, Luis Enrique, Sonny Anderson, Reiziger, De La Pena signatures

Juve match program with Del Piero, Conte signatures

Guest Heneage

Anyone know how I could get in contact with few ex lads like Peacock Obrien wouldnt mind getting these cards signed for me Dads birthday.

Guest nufc_kev

Full signed shirt - 2003/04

Full signed Football 2003/04

Match issued Owen Shirt from Real Madrid (not worn)

Alan Shearer's sweater from the warm up Spurs FACQF 2005

Signed KK autobiography

as well as shit loads of ticket stubs/the mag/ true faith/official programmes from over the years

3 fully signed footballs from 92-93, 2 from 95-96. signed photos: gazza, david kelly. 92-93 squad autographs seperatley. david o leary signed arsenal newcastle ticket from this season. glenn hoddle signed barca newcastle programme

Got a couple of signed shirts, signed pair of Shay Givens gloves but pride of place is a signed photo of the 1951 FA cup winning side,  team photo with the cup and all the players autographs, Milburn, Mitchell, Harvey, Crowe, Taylor, Robledo etc.  I never got much off my Grandad but very grateful he gave me that!

Have a pair of GK gloves...

One signed by Given and Forster, the other by Harper and Krul.

Also have a signed photo of Alan Shearer and some autographs from the 00-01 season including Stephen Glass, Nobby Solano, John Carver, Des Hamilton, Carl Cort and Jamie McClen.

Have a pair of GK gloves...

One signed by Given and Forster, the other by Harper and Krul.

Also have a signed photo of Alan Shearer and some autographs from the 00-01 season including Stephen Glass, Nobby Solano, John Carver, Des Hamilton, Carl Cort and Jamie McClen.

Similarly got an autograph book signed by Shay Given, Stuart Pearce, Aaron Hughes, the late Tommy Burns, Alessandro Pistone, and David Terrier (!) from before a league match in 1998.

Terrier? Was he that one who played for Metz?

I think so aye. Spent a little bit of time on loan here. Think he was named unused sub a couple of times but never played.

Never realised he was here. Think he had a bit of a spat with Batty when we played them in the UEFA though.