To any Sunderland fans reading.....

Decky

http://i38.tinypic.com/esjaxj.jpg

:lol:

Lets face it being above the mackems isn't really anything to shout about.

But being above the mackems when they've spent £80M on players, have a "top" manager and are on the crest of a wave, while the world of Newcastle United supposedly lies in ruins, is just plain funny.

They have made an epic out of,

'AFTER THE LORD MAYORS SHOW'

they were going mental after they beat us, gary rowel,micky horswill, were wanking about a platform for thier greatest ever spell, champions league etc etc.

The whole club, city, + their season, went into premature ejaculation....after all it had taken 28years to come.

now they are sliding down the table on a river of thier own juice.

But being above the mackems when they've spent £80 on players have a "top" manager and are on the crest of a wave, while the world of Newcastle United supposedly lies in ruins, is just plain funny.

think they've spent wasted a lot more than that

But being above the mackems when they've spent £80 on players have a "top" manager and are on the crest of a wave, while the world of Newcastle United supposedly lies in ruins, is just plain funny.

think they've spent wasted a lot more than that

Just corrected it by putting an M behind the £80.  :blush:

The thing that would worry me more if I were a Mackem supporter is the trend, outside the win against us they appear be on a downward spiral, this might not be the best time to be in that form, with the rest of the strugglers picking up. Their next game could be absolutely vital for them, they lose that and I'm not convinced there is enough desire in their squad of players for a relegation fight, which will probably be in for.

We too of course need a big result next time up, to keep up our forward momentum, but I would rather be in our form, with our players than theirs any day of the week.

The thing that would worry me more if I were a Mackem supporter is the trend, outside the win against us they appear be on a downward spiral, this might not be the best time to be in that form, with the rest of the strugglers picking up. Their next game could be absolutely vital for them, they lose that and I'm not convinced there is enough desire in their squad of players for a relegation fight, which will probably be in for.

We too of course need a big result next time up, to keep up our forward momentum, but I would rather be in our form, with our players than theirs any day of the week.

get fuckin in

Funny that weve had a fuckin shite season so far, with loads of negative media coverage and what a turmoil we are in.

The mackems on the other hand, have had a good start, beat us, got some 'stars' in Cisse, Diouf, Chimbonda etc (all in their eyes of course)

And yet we are above them. :lol:

"To any Sunderland fans reading....."

......................./´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´....¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........'\'...\.........._.•´

............\..............(

..............\.............\