Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Pardew has been fired.

I said when I saw SSN when the 5th went in he is gone.

It wasn't that long ago him & Aidy Boothroyd were the next best things, I think I believed there hype :-[

Boothroyd still did a great job at Watford. Them selling all his best players and giving him nothing to spend before sacking him at the first sign of trouble doesn't change that.

I agree completely except he signed some right shite, Priskin, Ellington, Francis, Williams, Eustace, Sadler and other players who've failed so much they've barely made the team. The listed players between them cost about £6M. But I still think he was a fucking great manager for us, but needed Burkinshaw (or someone of that ilk) guiding him, apparently he got a bit arrogant towards the end, thinking he was the power, I'm not sure what to make of this. Except it all went tits up when Burkinshaw left as his assistant. Oh well, will have to do with some second-rate shit from now on.

Guest Heneage

"I don't like the referee today." :lol:

I think Scolari's mint tbh.

I admire the fact he doesn't bitch and moan like Jose, he just accepts ref's in charge and that's it.

Quick thought would anyone on here take Geovanni? He's only on a one year at Hull.

"I don't like the referee today." :lol:

I think Scolari's mint tbh.

I admire the fact he doesn't bitch and moan like Jose, he just accepts ref's in charge and that's it.

Quick thought would anyone on here take Geovanni? He's only on a one year at Hull.

Ummm... Yes?

Guest Heneage

Christ John Utaka, last year he was a really good winger, now he's just pap.

Windass looking like a Dad celebrating. :lol: Give him the goal I say.