Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Five points off the top.

I'm predicting the big trophy in B6 in May if the "top" teams carry on being this s***.

Oh yes.

I really don't see why you can't do it tbh. Liverpool & Chelsea have been doing as much as they can to hand Man Utd the title lately, Man Utd are dropping points when they get the chance to close the gap, Arsenal have been sh*t, and you're just going about your business. Similar to us in 01/02.

I was actually joking, however, if we could put together a decent run where we played as well as we did last year for long spells, I would fancy our chances of doing very well.

We've been playing badly for several weeks now, but we keep getting results somehow. Everton away and West Ham this weekend. Poor performances. Six points.

We've played 9 away games and taken 18 points from 27, won 6, drawn 3. That's impressive, but what worries me is that we've played really well about 3 times this season at maximum.

It could go either way for the rest of the season.

Five points off the top.

I'm predicting the big trophy in B6 in May if the "top" teams carry on being this s***.

Oh yes.

I really don't see why you can't do it tbh. Liverpool & Chelsea have been doing as much as they can to hand Man Utd the title lately, Man Utd are dropping points when they get the chance to close the gap, Arsenal have been sh*t, and you're just going about your business. Similar to us in 01/02.

I was actually joking, however, if we could put together a decent run where we played as well as we did last year for long spells, I would fancy our chances of doing very well.

We've been playing badly for several weeks now, but we keep getting results somehow. Everton away and West Ham this weekend. Poor performances. Six points.

We've played 9 away games and taken 18 points from 27, won 6, drawn 3. That's impressive, but what worries me is that we've played really well about 3 times this season at maximum.

It could go either way for the rest of the season.

And by the looks of it, it's looking even worse now for Arsenal as Fabregas might be out for a while and they will also miss Adebayor and defensively they look very suspect imo...

And by the looks of it, it's looking even worse now for Arsenal as Fabregas might be out for a while and they will also miss Adebayor and defensively they look very suspect imo...

We've got them at home on Boxing Day.

Looking forward to that one.

Guest The German

Van Persie in class form at the moment like!

How did it end at The Emirates? Was it 3-1 to Villa? Agbonhalor scoring a couple if im not wrong?

How did it end at The Emirates? Was it 3-1 to Villa? Agbonhalor scoring a couple if im not wrong?

2-0, Agbonlahor and an own goal

Anyone saw the yellow card Ballack got?

Best moment in the game imo!

Yep :lol:

I've got to say well done to Phil Dowd for booking all those Chelsea cunts. Honestly, what a bunch of spoilt brats.

I've never seen so much dissent from a team as that tonight.

We were pretty crap, badly lacking a striker. If we'd had any sort of presence up front then we'd have took all 3 points but oh well. Roll on January.

Just got back from homelands, the mighty Ashford town dicked Folkestone Invicta 1-0.

Hmm,was our old "forum member"now banned forever,involved with Folkestone?

No, Folkestone isn't really in the Invicta area of Kent, don't know why they're called that really. He was living in the Invicta area (or had done or something), more northern Kent iirc.

Just watching an interview with Roy Hodgson on SSN and it struck me what a steady bloke he is.

He's taken over a relegation threatened team, not blessed with loads of talent, got them working hard, avoided relegation and now 8th in the PL, beaten once in 13 PL games (?), doesn't seem to whinge at referees too much, doesn't seem to lose it on the touch-line too much, can't remember him appearing before an FA disciplinary committee. There is another way.

Hope they beat Chelsea.

Just watching an interview with Roy Hodgson on SSN and it struck me what a steady bloke he is.

He's taken over a relegation threatened team, not blessed with loads of talent, got them working hard, avoided relegation and now 8th in the PL, beaten once in 13 PL games (?), doesn't seem to whinge at referees too much, doesn't seem to lose it on the touch-line too much, can't remember him appearing before an FA disciplinary committee. There is another way.

Hope they beat Chelsea.

agree with the paragraph.....however the final sentence will bugger up my accumulator.

Hope they beat Chelsea.

agree with the paragraph.....however the final sentence will bugger up my accumulator.

Your accumulator is far more important than Fulham. I hope they put up a good performance before losing by a single goal in a tight match.

Hope they beat Chelsea.

Your accumulator is far more important than Fulham. I hope they put up a good performance before losing by a single goal in a tight match.

cheers