Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest toonlass

Why does the commentator keep going on about the weather? You would think he was expecting arctic conditions or something. Anyway if I wanted to know what the weather was like I would look out the window!

First time i think I've watched a game in a while where I don't care who wins. Northumbrian so wouldn't mind see Blyth go through but went to uni in Bournemouth and they could really do with the money from getting through and playing B'burn.

Howay Blyth!

Apparently, it's supposedly been confirmed by Police et all that if they beat Bournemouth, the 3rd round tie against Blackburn will be allowed to go ahead at Croft Park.

Blackburn's average away following is probably little more than Blyth's average home attendance so there shouldn't be any problems.

Howay Blyth!

Apparently, it's supposedly been confirmed by Police et all that if they beat Bournemouth, the 3rd round tie against Blackburn will be allowed to go ahead at Croft Park.

Blackburn's average away following is probably little more than Blyth's average home attendance so there shouldn't be any problems.

on the subject of away fans, fair play to any AFCB fans who've made the journey. Fucking trek and a half.

Howay Blyth!

on the subject of away fans, fair play to any AFCB fans who've made the journey. Fucking trek and a half.

Feel sorry for them if they've opted to stay overnight in Blyth.

Howay Blyth!

Anywhere to stay apart from smack squats and the police station like?

Howay Blyth!

Blackburn's average away home following is probably little more than Blyth's average home attendance so there shouldn't be any problems.

FYP.  :shifty:

And the game so far has been poor, but Harry Dunn must be pleased to get to 0-0 at half time.

How do I know that? Because he said so in that interview after 38 minutes. :bluestar:

Howay Blyth!

on the subject of away fans, fair play to any AFCB fans who've made the journey. f***ing trek and a half.

fuck off! Our smack squats are of the highest standard i'll have you know

Guest toonlass

Howay Blyth!

on the subject of away fans, fair play to any AFCB fans who've made the journey. f***ing trek and a half.

fuck off! Our smack squats are of the highest standard i'll have you know

And you would probably end up at the copshop in Bedlington at this time of night. Think the Thoroton still does bed and breakfast.

Howay Blyth!

f*** off! Our smack squats are of the highest standard i'll have you know

And you would probably end up at the copshop in Bedlington at this time of night. Think the Thoroton still does bed and breakfast.

Aye, there's the Ridley Park too.

Guest toonlass

Howay Blyth!

f*** off! Our smack squats are of the highest standard i'll have you know

Aye, there's the Ridley Park too.

Suppose if you were really desperate the Asda is open 24 hours if you walk to Cowpen. Kip down in the George section, no-one would notice.