Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Guest Stephen927

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he'll be a full Spain international in the future.

Agreed.

Another class Dennis Wise signing.

Quite good by Wise seeing as he wasn't working for us at the time.

Magic. :lol:

Saw this thread had been bumped and immediately thought he must have been linked with a move away, don't do this to me guys.

Don't really understand how we've had relatively low interest for Enrique like, played class last season and started this season well with very little limelight imo.

Spanish + Defender + Plays for Newcastle = Nailed on to be rubbish. Thank fuck people don't appear to actually be watching our games.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't really understand how we've had relatively low interest for Enrique like, played class last season and started this season well with very little limelight imo.

Spanish + Defender + Plays for Newcastle = Nailed on to be rubbish. Thank f*** people don't appear to actually be watching our games.

That was my reaction. I dont understand how theres no interest, but I dont want to understand because I love the lad.

Spanish + Defender + Plays for Newcastle = Nailed on to be rubbish. Thank f*** people don't appear to actually be watching our games.

That was my reaction. I dont understand how theres no interest, but I dont want to understand because I love the lad.

Haha you've just beat me to it. I've just been eagerly browsing google images for a strapping picture of wor Jose to use as an avatar and when i come back to this thread i see you've already done it. Gutted.

You being sarcastic?

You must have been watching a different player because Jose was apalling last season, I know most of the team was piss poor but in no way was Jose any better.  His passing was piss poor, caught out of position constantly, he had about 5 very good games last season.  The rest was just him running around the field impersonating a footballer.

I'll tell you why not many clubs are in for him, his big wages.

You being sarcastic?

You must have been watching a different player because Jose was apalling last season, I know most of the team was piss poor but in no way was Jose any better.  His passing was piss poor, caught out of position constantly, he had about 5 very good games last season.  The rest was just him running around the field impersonating a footballer.

:lol: what an absolute load of nonsense

You being sarcastic?

Looney tunes.

Guest firetotheworks

You being sarcastic?

I suggest you were. Crazy talk

I honestly don't undertstand all the love for Jose,  he is by far the most overated player we had in the last couple of seasons.

He is average at best.  Just watch him try to pass a ball, its gash. 

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly don't undertstand all the love for Jose,  he is by far the most overated player we had in the last couple of seasons.

He is average at best.  Just watch him try to pass a ball, its gash. 

What was the last match you watched?

Guest firetotheworks

The last match we played.

This makes it even more puzzling considering everyone Ive spoken to has said it was almost embarrassingly easy for him, and I went to the match before and he was our entire creative outlet.

Guest johny2k

to be fair what do you expect from him, he played well last season looked fairly comfortable, if on;y half the other people looked comfortable and done their job instead of looking seriously out of their depth.

makes me laugh when people slate people like Enrique, do people expect Ashley Cole like? cos he wouldnt be playing for us if he was, regardless of wages!!

he was average at best vs Palace.  caught out of position many of times.

vs Owls, he was poor.

vs Reading, played well.

vs bromich played shit.

One top game out of four.

These four teams are considered as shit compared to the prem,  so now tell me how well he played last season? 

Guest firetotheworks

vs Owls, he was poor.

vs Reading, played well.

vs bromich played s***.

These four teams are considered as s*** compared to the prem,  so now tell me how well he played last season? 

He played well in none of the matches last season if you think he didnt play well against Sheff Wed (which quite frankly is absolute bullshit of the highest order) and West Brom. Like I said, I didnt see him yesterday, but you're the only one saying he was average.

Watch a player try to take him on in our next match. I can guarantee 9 times out of 10 he'll nick the ball, turn them whilst facing the touchline and then pass it to someone in the midfield.

to be fair what do you expect from him, he played well last season looked fairly comfortable, if on;y half the other people looked comfortable and done their job instead of looking seriously out of their depth.

makes me laugh when people slate people like Enrique, do people expect Ashley Cole like? cos he wouldnt be playing for us if he was, regardless of wages!!

I am very fair.

I don't expect a superstar to be playing for us but i do expect the basics.

I expect from our fullbacks , to have the ability to perform a simple short pass along the ground and the ability to maintain defensive position when under pressure.  These two things he lacks in spades. 

The amount of times i've seen him spray them 50 yards hollywood passes upfield last season and the season before was embarressing.  Was like watching Bramble do them all over again.

vs Owls, he was poor.

vs Reading, played well.

vs bromich played s***.

These four teams are considered as s*** compared to the prem,  so now tell me how well he played last season? 

you're an idiot

Did you go to the game yesterday? Doubtful

Poor against Sheff Wed  :lol: :lol: :lol:

vs Owls, he was poor.

vs Reading, played well.

vs bromich played s***.

you're an idiot

Did you go to the game yesterday? Doubtful

Poor against Sheff Wed  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why keep replying? he is clearly on the wind up.

Guest johny2k

he looked comfortable last season, one game i remember in particular is him playing very well against Aaron Lennon at home against Spurs in the league. which game did he look like a liability? especially considering some of the clowns around him

I don't think he's had a bad game this season, looked a cut above particularly V Reading and Crystal Palace