Tim Krul joins Carlisle United on initial month loan

lovejoy

i cant really see any point to a 1 month loan deal myself, let em go for the season!

They got caught out last season with a lack keepers when Tim was out on loan last year that is why they are only doing month loans, like Foster has with Stockport & Krul has with Carlisle.

i cant really see any point to a 1 month loan deal myself, let em go for the season!

I agree. Its really quite pointless. 3 months at least, imo.

Timmy's got a great future ahead of him. Im dissappointed we havnt loaned him out on a season long loan to a Championship club i.e Nowrich. Still, if Harper leaves in the summer, I'd expect Krul to start competeing with Shay for the no.1 spot.

They got caught out last season with a lack keepers when Tim was out on loan last year that is why they are only doing month loans, like Foster has with Stockport & Krul has with Carlisle.

In England it's ok, the problem with Scotland is that you can't recall players from a long term loan if you need them.

• 1 month later...

So Wise has giving this the go aherad then ??

Was in the local Carlisle rag a few times last week that Krul wanted to extend his loan, JK had ok'd it but the poison dwarf had the final say and was stalling on an answer.

Dennis only picks the fax's up from SJP once a week.

Guest optimistic nit

So Wise has giving this the go aherad then ??

Was in the local Carlisle rag a few times last week that Krul wanted to extend his loan, JK had ok'd it but the poison dwarf had the final say and was stalling on an answer.

that sounds about as likely as me waking up on the moon  tomorrow.

Guest The German

www.nufc.co.uk

Keeper Krul Staying In Cumbria

NEWCASTLE United goalkeeper Tim Krul has extended his loan spell at Carlisle United.

The Dutch U21 international will now stay at the League One outfit until January 18.

Tim has played five times so far for the Brunton Park outfit and manager Greg Abbott has been very impressed with his performances.

He said: "We've seen what Tim can do already, and I think he's been excellent.

"I'm delighted that we've been able to extend the loan for a second month and I think that's to the benefit of everyone concerned.

"Hopefully he will continue to build on the performances that he has given us so far."