LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

United are no longer the free-scoring force they were at the start of the season when they were brushing aside Arsenal 8-2. Since their humiliating derby loss they've got back on track and picked up maximum points in a very modest fashion.

Grinding out results during lulls in the season is the mark of champions though, and as well know United have been there and done it all before. Those writing them off as title contenders are foolish and clearly haven't been paying attention to Premier League history.

They've got a few injuries piling up to crucial players in Rooney, Welbeck and Cleverley - but they've got the strength in depth and belief in around the side to get them through.

Newcastle were found out a little bit last week, and are holding a little bit of a false position. I expect to see them fall away from that, but a top half finish this season would represent a tremendous success for them.

Prediction: 2-0

'Newcastle were found out a little last week' pisses me off so much. We weren't found out ffs, Manchester City showed why they're PL favourites against us, who no one will say is one of the top sides, but still performed relatively well against them. It's not that the statement itself is OTT though, along with the false position shit. It's just it always reads so smug and twattish from this dick, who's been waiting all season for this. :lol:

'Newcastle were found out a little last week' pisses me off so much. We weren't found out ffs, Manchester City showed why they're PL favourites against us, who no one will say is one of the top sides, but still performed relatively well against them. It's not that the statement itself is OTT though, along with the false position s***. It's just it always reads so smug and twattish from this dick, who's been waiting all season for this. :lol:

Thing is, I overheard 2 people at work saying pretty much this, that we'll fall away and then last night on that Sky sports show people call into they were talking about the top 6 teams and never mentioned us once.. completely ignored the fact we were 4th. I know we won't finish top 4, but it would be nice to stick it too all the doubters.

Aye. Redknapp was talking about teams up the top, too, in his post-match twitcherview on Monday, literally listed the other 5 sides in the top 7, and didn't mention the team they'd just leapfrogged. :lol: You know it was on purpose, too, as he clearly doesn't like us as a club. Bit off topic but yeah, pissed me off even though I know we shouldn't be classed as one of 'them' just yet. :lol:

Got the same from a mate after the city result. "Brought back down to earth", completely laughable. They should be expected to win the game clearly, if anything they didnt create much directly for all their passing and control & we defended soundly.

A top half finish representing a "tremendous success" at this point shows how much this clown rates us. Hope we piss on his chips as usual.

Got the same from a mate after the city result. "Brought back down to earth", completely laughable. They should be expected to win the game clearly, if anything they didnt create much directly for all their passing and control & we defended soundly.

A top half finish representing a "tremendous success" at this point shows how much this clown rates us. Hope we piss on his chips as usual.

'Tis bloody patronising that actually, such a prick.

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Another tough game for Newcastle after they were beaten at Manchester City last weekend and another test for Manchester United's defence.

After they were thrashed by Manchester City, Sir Alex Ferguson locked up the back four and they managed a run of clean sheets but the mistakes returned in the midweek draw with Benfica.

Rio Ferdinand was poor again and David de Gea made a bad decision with his feet which is the first time we've seen that - he's only made handling errors in the past.

So that is a worry and I wonder if Ferguson is considering giving Anders Lindegaard a run in goal, who has looked a very solid keeper.

But I expect Wayne Rooney to be fit to play and United to get the job done.

Prediction: 2-0

The real one.

[As if you'd believe me: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/15861497.stm]