LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

He's on MOTD tonight. Wonder what he's going to say about us........

Everton weren't on top form, but still deserved to win. Lucky to have such top class defenders keeping us in it and a fairly solid midfield that worked hard and helped. Pure luck. Got to lose the next 3 games at least and order will be restored. :thup:

Wrote this in the match thread, he'll say something like........

"Was a tight affair and I thought Newcastle were a bit fortunate to be honest" Not we defended well, the midfield performed given the injuries and Raylor's strike was a match winner that's for sure. And then when we most probably lose at Citeh he'll say "well I predicted they might struggle at City and come unstuck and I was proved right. They just lack that little bit of something" (where 99% of teams in the league will get turned over)

Bet he can't wait until his next prediction.

"Newcastle have done well this season, but they've been lucky and aren't that good and this is their first test. Man City are class and Newcastle so they'll win by lots and lots and the Geordies will go home crying HA HA HA

63-0."

Be immense if we just carried on all season and we got to watch this prick slowly descend into a foaming at the mouth mess as his shite little brain struggles to absorb that someone outside the media's fucking love in performed well all season. Knob.

"Why are all those numpties chanting 'Kean Out'? Today their team played quite well. The chanting just strikes you as extremely pre-meditated. Blackburn could have got something from the game."

Umm, because they're on course for relegation maybe, Lawro?

Liverpool are on a good run and, with the amount of chances they are creating, they are due to beat somebody heavily. And unfortunately for Swansea, they might just be in the wrong place at the wrong time from their point of view.

The Welsh side got their first away point against Wolves a couple of weeks ago, but they will know it should have been three. I don't see any problem with them being reliant on their home form, though. It doesn't matter where your points come from, as long as you get enough to stay up.

I've met the Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins and he knows where his club is at. Everybody predicted they were going to struggle but they are quietly confident of staying up and I think they will be all right.

Prediction: 3-0

Nearly right.

Guest bimpy474

How's this useless c*** still in a job?

The license fee.

You mean you, i and everyone else is paying that wankers wages.............. :fuuu:

We need to start a movement to get this guy ousted from the BBC, sick of hearing his depressive musings. He always sounds like he's seconds away from putting a bullet through his head. Pundits really should be held to account for some of the crap they come up with

Manchester City vs Newcastle United

I know I say this every week, but I really do think this will be the end of Newcastle's unbeaten start to the season. They've been a good mixture of plucky and lucky, and Pardew deserves considerable credit for making them such a solid defensive unit - which has underpinned their position in the table so far.

Not even the most ardent Newcastle fan will expect the team to stay where they are or get anything from Saturday, and with their upcoming fixtures against the league heavyweights I think they'll slowly drop away from the Champions' League places to a better suited level.

The other unbeaten side in the league this season, conversely, along with others top sides like Man Utd and Liverpool will only get stronger as the season progresses. Players like David Silva and Edin Dzeko have come from nowhere and  are on fire. Man City will surely run Man Utd, Liverpool and Wolves down to the wire for the title.

On that basis, I can't see, and moreover won't accept, anything other than a comfortable home victory.

Prediction: 3-0