LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Newcastle will also be pushing hard for victory because they know they could still end up in the top four depending on how Tottenham and Arsenal do at the weekend, but I have a funny feeling this will end up as a draw.

Translated - I'm fuckin desperate for this to be a draw.

Newcastle will also be pushing hard for victory because they know they could still end up in the top four depending on how Tottenham and Arsenal do at the weekend, but I have a funny feeling this will end up as a draw.

Translated - I'm fuckin desperate for this to be a draw.

Would certainly suit the tramp best.

Also, "funny feeling"? Yes, what a wild notion it is, thinking a game that logically has a draw as a likely result, is going to be a draw. :lol:

one last time

Everton v Newcastle

This is an interesting one. Newcastle would be a big scalp for Everton and, if the Toffees win, they will finish seventh and above Liverpool.

The Magpies had the right approach in trying to keep things tight rather than attacking Manchester City last Sunday because, when teams have beaten City this season, that is how they played.

If you go and take City on, with the attacking players they have got, you are asking for trouble. So Newcastle boss Alan Pardew was correct to try and be a bit cuter than he might have been against a lesser side. It is just that City were the better team.

It has been a good season for Everton but a very good one for Newcastle. I'd like to think they will be up at the top of the table next year too because we have seen that they have some very good players, and they shouldn't be far away even if they lose one or two.

Half a sentence for Everton :lol:

one last time

Everton v Newcastle

This is an interesting one. Newcastle would be a big scalp for Everton and, if the Toffees win, they will finish seventh and above Liverpool.

The Magpies had the right approach in trying to keep things tight rather than attacking Manchester City last Sunday because, when teams have beaten City this season, that is how they played.

If you go and take City on, with the attacking players they have got, you are asking for trouble. So Newcastle boss Alan Pardew was correct to try and be a bit cuter than he might have been against a lesser side. It is just that City were the better team.

It has been a good season for Everton but a very good one for Newcastle. I'd like to think they will be up at the top of the table next year too because we have seen that they have some very good players, and they shouldn't be far away even if they lose one or two.

He hasn't even got the stuff he's said about us right ffs.

one last time

Everton v Newcastle

He hasn't even got the stuff he's said about us right ffs.

HA NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!

Not one preson from Soccer Saturday thinks we will get into the top 4 :lol:

WHO WILL FINISH THIRD?

Thommo: I think Tottenham will do it. They are the only of the chasing teams with a home game and I think they will beat Fulham. Arsenal sit third at the moment but they seem to be having a wobble and have to go to West Brom, who have had a decent season. The Baggies battled back well last week to draw with Bolton so they proved they are still focussed. I think they will want to send Roy Hodgson out on a high and could make things difficult for Arsenal. I think that game will end in a draw.

Charlie: I think Arsenal will finish third. I expect their game against West Brom to be very open, rather than tactical, and that will suit Arsenal and I think they will win and get in the Champions League. That will be a great achievement considering how they started the season and could be a major factor in convincing Robin van Persie to stay.

Le Tiss: I think I'd probably go with Arsenal. They know that a win will guarantee them that spot, and even though West Brom put up a good fight against Bolton last week, I think Arsenal will have too much quality for them.

Merse: I see Tottenham beating Fulham and finishing third. Fulham have done great this year, but their away record is not the best in the world and on the last day of the season I don't think they'll have the same intensity as their opponents. Spurs were unlucky to only draw with Aston Villa last week; they dominated that game and I think they'll win and finish above Arsenal.

WHO WILL FINISH FOURTH?

Thommo: Arsenal. I don't think Newcastle will be able to overtake the Gunners because I can't see them winning at Everton. The Toffees are a tough nut and have had a very solid season. I think Newcastle will have to settle for a Europa League place, which is no mean feat in itself.

Charlie: Tottenham should beat Fulham, come fourth and then turn into Bayern Munich fans next Saturday and pray that Chelsea don't steal the final Champions League place from them. Even as an Arsenal man, I have to hold my hands up and say that after the performances they have put in this season, and how exciting they have been to watch, Spurs deserve to get a Champions League spot.

Le Tiss: Tottenham will beat Fulham to finish fourth. Wins for both Spurs and Arsenal will rule Newcastle out of a top-four finish whatever they do at Everton. But I can't see Newcastle beating Everton anyway. Everton have been in pretty good form recently and are impressive at Goodison Park. The best I think Newcastle can hope for is a draw.

Merse: I don't see Arsenal winning at West Brom and I think they'll end up fourth. The West Brom fans will want to send Roy Hodgson off on a positive note and I can't see them failing to score when you look at Arsenal's atrocious defending of late. Newcastle can still come in the top four but they have got a hard game against Everton. Everton have been on a great run, they're trying to finish above Liverpool, and I think they'll win that one.

Not one preson from Soccer Saturday thinks we will get into the top 4 :lol:

WHO WILL FINISH THIRD?

Thommo: I think Tottenham will do it. They are the only of the chasing teams with a home game and I think they will beat Fulham. Arsenal sit third at the moment but they seem to be having a wobble and have to go to West Brom, who have had a decent season. The Baggies battled back well last week to draw with Bolton so they proved they are still focussed. I think they will want to send Roy Hodgson out on a high and could make things difficult for Arsenal. I think that game will end in a draw.

Charlie: I think Arsenal will finish third. I expect their game against West Brom to be very open, rather than tactical, and that will suit Arsenal and I think they will win and get in the Champions League. That will be a great achievement considering how they started the season and could be a major factor in convincing Robin van Persie to stay.

Le Tiss: I think I'd probably go with Arsenal. They know that a win will guarantee them that spot, and even though West Brom put up a good fight against Bolton last week, I think Arsenal will have too much quality for them.

Merse: I see Tottenham beating Fulham and finishing third. Fulham have done great this year, but their away record is not the best in the world and on the last day of the season I don't think they'll have the same intensity as their opponents. Spurs were unlucky to only draw with Aston Villa last week; they dominated that game and I think they'll win and finish above Arsenal.

WHO WILL FINISH FOURTH?

Thommo: Arsenal. I don't think Newcastle will be able to overtake the Gunners because I can't see them winning at Everton. The Toffees are a tough nut and have had a very solid season. I think Newcastle will have to settle for a Europa League place, which is no mean feat in itself.

Charlie: Tottenham should beat Fulham, come fourth and then turn into Bayern Munich fans next Saturday and pray that Chelsea don't steal the final Champions League place from them. Even as an Arsenal man, I have to hold my hands up and say that after the performances they have put in this season, and how exciting they have been to watch, Spurs deserve to get a Champions League spot.

Le Tiss: Tottenham will beat Fulham to finish fourth. Wins for both Spurs and Arsenal will rule Newcastle out of a top-four finish whatever they do at Everton. But I can't see Newcastle beating Everton anyway. Everton have been in pretty good form recently and are impressive at Goodison Park. The best I think Newcastle can hope for is a draw.

Merse: I don't see Arsenal winning at West Brom and I think they'll end up fourth. The West Brom fans will want to send Roy Hodgson off on a positive note and I can't see them failing to score when you look at Arsenal's atrocious defending of late. Newcastle can still come in the top four but they have got a hard game against Everton. Everton have been on a great run, they're trying to finish above Liverpool, and I think they'll win that one.

Well, they've been wrong all season, so lets continue to buck the trend eh lads?

We've surprised everyone this season, including ourselves, no pressure on us whatsoever.

We already have a beautiful risen sponge cake; Sunday could see us add some icing. (Although I’ll still eat the cake and be happy) 

:lol: Le Tissier's is the worst - can't see Newcastle beating Everton away ffs. Inconceivable stuff after the turgid season we've had, eh..

If we get fourth, they'll back Chelsea to beat Bayern.

If Bayern beat Chelsea, they'll back our qualifying opponents to knock us out before the group stages.

If we beat our qualifying opponents, they'll back Liverpool to buy Cisse, Colo, Ben Arfa, Krul, Ba, Tiote and Santon before the group stages begin for £3m a piece.

:lol: Le Tissier's is the worst - can't see Newcastle beating Everton away ffs. Inconceivable stuff after the turgid season we've had, eh..

If we get fourth, they'll back Chelsea to beat Bayern.

If Bayern beat Chelsea, they'll back our qualifying opponents to knock us out before the group stages.

If we beat our qualifying opponents, they'll back Liverpool to buy Cisse, Colo, Ben Arfa, Krul, Ba, Tiote and Santon before the group stages begin for £3m a piece.

It is pretty inconceivable. With all due respect, you're not our rivals, remember.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Vinkent

Just read what could be the most moronic thing he's ever predicted. Regarding Man U's game:

"Sir Alex Ferguson will pick a team to win this match because he has to go for it to have a chance of pipping City to the Premier League crown."

You have to win games to win the title? No shit Sherlock!  :lol: