Mido chants to be investigated by the FA

Guest nufc_kev

Guest nufc_kev

What were the Paedo chants sorry?

Mido is a Paedo

Paedo! Paedo!

You always look in your sons underpants

dur dur dur dur....fuck your children

Whats that cumming over your kid? Is it their father, is it their father?

etc etc...

I hate this sort of thing, blown out of proportion it may be, but it needs higlighting irrespective of whether we feel victimised.It may be a minortiy of fans  i dont want these fans supporting the club if thats the measure of their wit.

Guest Heneage

I don't remember this much when people chanted at Bramble and Dyer for being rapists?

So what?

Seems weird for people to complain about implications of paedophilia but not rape.

I don't remember this much when people chanted at Bramble and Dyer for being rapists?

So what?

Seems weird for people to complain about implications of paedophilia but not rape.

Think paedophila is a reference to Islam, hence the racial implications of the taunt. Tedious and tasetless.

So what?

Think paedophila is a reference to Islam, hence the racial implications of the taunt. Tedious and tasetless.

Eh?

So what?

Eh?

Double eh?

What is it then? I thought is was something to do with there version of jesus marrying a 6 year old. orsomething like that.

I think you are fuking weird.

Are you kidding me? Thats legit you ignorant cunt.

What else is the paedophile refernce to?

Let me ask you dear forumers,  would it be racist to sing to Shay Given that he has a bomb as he is Irish? IRA and all that. I don't see it as racism saying he has a bomb just a stereotype. Just like singing "he loves his mam Pistone"

In todays world i think it would be yes. Depends how stronlgy you believe in equality.

What is it then? I thought is was something to do with there version of jesus marrying a 6 year old. orsomething like that.

See you in a week.

I'm guessing its about the Paedo storeys of Middlesbrough. (you would know that if you weren't such a plastic fan)

Wow, look who's ignorant now, you dumb cretin.

Ahem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal

Fuck me, that is embarressing. My bad. I genuinely had no idea about that, whats that got to do with Mido?

Ahem

Fuck me, that is embarressing. My bad. I genuinely had no idea about that, whats that got to do with Mido?

Its to do with Boro you dumb shit.

Ahem

121 cases of suspected child sexual abuse were diagnosed by Dr Marietta Higgs and Dr Geoffrey Wyatt, paediatricians at a Middlesbrough hospital

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mido_(footballer)

Ahmed Hossam Hussein Abdelhamid (Arabic: احمد حسام حسين عبد الحميد‎) , also known as Mido (born February 23, 1983)[1] is an Egyptian footballer who plays for Premier League club Middlesbrough as a striker and whose name rhymes with paedo.

Reckon you're overthinking it a bit

Ahem

Its to do with Boro you dumb shit.

Why Mido in particular? I got the impression from the write ups last year that it was part and parcel of the Islamaphobia aimed towards Mido, happy to admit im wrong.

TT doesnt change the fact that your a cunt though.

Massive ebarressment here though. Happy to admit, i didnt relasie.