Mido chants to be investigated by the FA

Guest nufc_kev

What is it then? I thought is was something to do with there version of jesus marrying a 6 year old. orsomething like that.

I think you are fuking weird.

Are you kidding me? Thats legit you ignorant cunt.

What else is the paedophile refernce to?

Ahem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal

Fuck me, that is embarressing. My bad. I genuinely had no idea about that, whats that got to do with Mido?

Its to do with Boro you dumb shit.

Why Mido in particular? I got the impression from the write ups last year that it was part and parcel of the Islamaphobia aimed towards Mido, happy to admit im wrong.

TT doesnt change the fact that your a cunt though.

Becuase his name rhymes with paedo?

Stewart Downing, as a Boro lad, got it loudest when he came over to take a corner (and seemed to take it in jest going by the smirk on his face). The "Islamophobia" and the paedo stuff are totally mutually exclusive.

Mido, he's in Mumbai, Mido, was a song i heard before kick-off on the concourses. I dont know how people didn't hear the chants during the game. They were bellowing around me in the first half

What is it then? I thought is was something to do with there version of jesus marrying a 6 year old. orsomething like that.

Ahem

Fuck me, that is embarressing. My bad. I genuinely had no idea about that, whats that got to do with Mido?

Why Mido in particular? I got the impression from the write ups last year that it was part and parcel of the Islamaphobia aimed towards Mido, happy to admit im wrong.

Massive ebarressment here though. Happy to admit, i didnt relasie.

My god you are a total fuking moron.

Have you ever been to NUFC game?

Ahem

Stewart Downing, as a Boro lad, got it loudest when he came over to take a corner (and seemed to take it in jest going by the smirk on his face). The "Islamophobia" and the paedo stuff are totally mutually exclusive.

My bad, i didnt realise. Hence why i asked in the first place, not actually heard this. Obvious now you say it.

Ahem

My bad, i didnt realise. Hence why i asked in the first place, not actually heard this. Obvious now you say it.

Tool.

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

Just undermined your own argument there.

No I haven't.

Singing about Mido looking like Richard Reid is entirely different to singing about him being in Mubai due to his religion.

Wullie: I know what you mean, but it's old stuff and at the end of the day it people died due to it.

The gas masks and suits were funny and that is taking the piss, the paedo stuff is just stupid it doesn't mater how long it has gone on for.

Guess there must be quite a few younger posters on this thread judging by the above comments.

Ahem

Tool.

:lol:

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

No I haven't.

Singing about Mido looking like Richard Reid is entirely different to singing about him being in Mubai due to his religion.

Wullie: I know what you mean, but it's old stuff and at the end of the day it people died due to it.

The gas masks and suits were funny and that is taking the piss, the paedo stuff is just stupid it doesn't mater how long it has gone on for.

Guess there must be quite a few younger posters on this thread judging by the above comments.

Who died?

Ahem

Tool.

Go do what you do best and touch up some children you dirty perv.

Guest Howaythetoon

No I haven't.

Who died?

Fredbob

Death by embarrassment I imagine.

Ahem

Tool.

Shit craic.

Ahem

Tool.

Shit craic.

Bet you love shitty cracks eh?

No I haven't.

Who died?

A few of the INNOCENT people accused took their own lives as a direct result. It also split quite a few innocent families up.

No I haven't.

Who died?

Fredbob

Fucking hell, the knives are out arent they, I'm a marked man, yeh ya right mate, it is embarressing Ive never heard of this before, so the eggs on my face.

I guess it makes a nice change for you to be the one giving the stick out rather than recieving it. Ill let you have your moment.

No I haven't.

Who died?

A few of the INNOCENT people accused took their own lives as a direct result. It also split quite a few innocent families up.

Fair enough. :thup:

i think the cleveland child sex abuse scandal happened in the late 80s, did it?

from memory , i think the scandal was actually about social services wrongly accusing loads of people and taking their kids away.

and not about loads of peados on teeside, but that was the myth that was born.

dont quote me on it tho, its just how i remember, i may be wrong.

Ahem

Tool.

Shit craic.

I did until i saw your mums, luckliy 'Nurse Ratchett' was on hand to clean it for her.

Guest Howaythetoon

No I haven't.

Who died?

Fredbob

f***ing hell, the knives are out arent they, I'm a marked man, yeh ya right mate, it is embarressing Ive never heard of this before, so the eggs on my face.

I guess it makes a nice change for you to be the one giving the stick out rather than recieving it. Ill let you have your moment.

Reverse psychology doesn't work with me, take your punishment like a Boro foster kid or a victim of Mido's terrorism young man.

Ahem

Tool.

Shit craic.

I did until i saw your mums, luckliy 'Nurse Ratchett' was on hand to clean it for her.

(mother jokes (bad ones) how original) Hey, not my fault you've never been to a toon game or even visited the North East you plastic sad sack of shit.

Guest LucaAltieri

God sake, when did everyone become so fucking boring and lose their sense of humour?

Unfair.

I've always been boring.

from memory , i think the scandal was actually about social services wrongly accusing loads of people and taking their kids away.

Social services were involved, but they were acting on advice from a Paediatrician - Marieta Higgs - who thought she had developed a new technique to identify abused children.

Some people are calling it boring, but as a father of 3, if I was accused and ostracised wrongly, then banned from seeing my children. I'd be seriously thinking about doing the same as some of those people.

I'd put it on a par as singing songs about the Bradford fire and the Munich disaster.

No I haven't.

And yet you just made the racist connection Muslim = terrorist.

Outed yourself, basically.

And the song says nowt about Richard Reid.

Can't believe the thickos who were singing it even know what Reid looks like, tbh.

Social services were involved, but they were acting on advice from a Paediatrician - Marieta Higgs - who thought she had developed a new technique to identify abused children.

Some people are calling it boring, but as a father of 3, if I was accused and ostracised wrongly, then banned from seeing my children. I'd be seriously thinking about doing the same as some of those people.

I'd put it on a par as singing songs about the Bradford fire and the Munich disaster.

if you wiki, cleveland child abuse scandal, it tells about it, it actually looks worse than my memory of it,