Finances web-site

macbeth

It ****ing amazes me that some people, the usual suspects, still try to defend FFS!!!

The club is rapidly going down the pan and, like in all business, the buck stops at the top.

I think you should learn to read. I also think its ****ing amazing that people like you appear when the club is having a tough time then disappear when they are winning. And also continues to avoid giving alternatives to the current board and name the replacements that will guarantee to put the club into the top 4 permanently which is what you appear to think is automatic.

There are no guarantees in life, but I think it's worth a punt that a new chairman would do a better job than Shepherd. In fact I'm almost certain that we would be better off without FFS.

And for your information, I look at the forum on a regular basis but feel it's pointless getting into petty arguments again with you, and others, when it's obvious that I'm not going to change your opinion on the crucial issue facing the club, who should be running NUFC.

Hopefully the one good thing to come out of our current predicament is that the majority of Newcastle fans now agree with my long held belief that Shepherd has taken the club as far as his limited abilities allow, and that he should now sell up for the good of the club he claims to love.

of course, bring back McKeag eh ? Or Bob Murray in disguise .......  :roll:

In my opinion, Shepherd hasn't failed with regards to the finances. It seems that our financial results are determined by how good our past two seasons have been in terms of results. The failure to earn results, and subsequent financial loss has been the result of Shepherd's inepitude at managerial appointments.

So he has failed? bluebiggrin.gif

Yes, but his failure is due to bad decisions rather than bad bookkeeping.

6 = 2x2

:lol:

TBF, anyone can do that.  Observe:

In my opinion, Shepherd hasn't failed with regards to the finances. It seems that our financial results are determined by how good our past two seasons have been in terms of results. The failure to earn results, and subsequent financial loss has been the result of Shepherd's inepitude at managerial appointments.

So he has failed? bluebiggrin.gif

Yes, but his failure is due to bad decisions rather than bad bookkeeping.

6 = 2x2

:lol:

6= 2x4

I think you'll find.  I suppose that, having not supported the club as long as me, you wouldn't know that.

What I love about that is, I bet he thought it was genuinely hilarious.

not really. Just showing you how dumb and stupid you look when you post that shite rather than join in with the discussion like someone with something worth saying, whether people agree with you or not.

not really. Just showing you how dumb and stupid you look when you post that shite rather than join in with the discussion like someone with something worth saying, whether people agree with you or not.

It worked  :thup:

rich.

do you still have your Souness wallpaper, or don't you have the balls to admit that you got it wrong. Not to mention the disappearing act you did after dishing the dirt on the club you say you support to a scumbag London journo ?? Now despite the faults of anyone, I doubt too many people on here or anywhere would do a thing like that.

I'll admit it for him, he got it wrong.

It's your turn now, what do you think of Shepherd as chairman?

I did "join in with the discussion", I was talking to T27, and he said I won the argument.

Next please!

I am not saying anything that I haven't said already. And - nothing has been proved either way yet. If someone comes in and doesn't back their managers for starters - and Mick being a long term supporter will have experienced this - , or make a quick killing then sell players and move on, it will make me right, not that I want that to happen, because I don't. Learn to read is my advice.

You have a bit of a neck mate, accusing me of not sticking to my guns, when the WUM doesn't have the bottle to admit his backing of Souness was ill founded, and macbeth's lies about saying the club was well run until 2003 until it was discovered he had been whinging in the mag about dividends 5 years earlier, and Mick saying he's a long term fan when he doesn't have a clue about the 1970's and 1980's. Or is it different, when they agree with you....  :roll:

All of the above is FACT, at least in the head of one person.

I did "join in with the discussion", I was talking to T27, and he said I won the argument.

Next please!

I'm not arsed son. You posted it and edited peoples posts, you're just an idiot

Next please!

:thup:

Next please!

More double standards. bluelaugh.gif

do you still have your Souness wallpaper, or don't you have the balls to admit that you got it wrong. Not to mention the disappearing act you did after dishing the dirt on the club you say you support to a scumbag London journo ?? Now despite the faults of anyone, I doubt too many people on here or anywhere would do a thing like that.

This is very good. Do you think it is NE5 asking Shepherd some questions ?  :lol:

Next please!

What the fuck are you talking about?!?! Wullie hasn't edited mine or anyone elses posts?!

You have a bit of a neck mate, accusing me of not sticking to my guns, when the WUM doesn't have the bottle to admit his backing of Souness was ill founded, and macbeth's lies about saying the club was well run until 2003 until it was discovered he had been whinging in the mag about dividends 5 years earlier, and Mick saying he's a long term fan when he doesn't have a clue about the 1970's and 1980's. Or is it different, when they agree with you....  :roll:

Again, if you substituute "Shepherd" for "the WUM" it reads prefectly.

As for my "lies". The problem is that the finances are a big picture. That it is possible for Shepherd to have done some things right, so for example clever wages policy, and to have done somethings wrong, like bleeding the club of cash through giving £30m+ away, doesn't mean he is always good, or always bad. Just that some policies are good, and others are bad. It takes a rare talent to twist things the way NE5 does. Often his posts have the same air of reality that Shepherd's press conferences do.

I think Mick shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything about NUFC cos he wasn't aware of the decline of the side in the late 1930s. If you have lived thro that you cannot possibly comment on Shepherd and Hall making £44m profit out of NUFC, so far.    http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1704798,00.html

after dishing the dirt on the club you say you support to a scumbag London journo ?? Now despite the faults of anyone, I doubt too many people on here or anywhere would do a thing like that.

Nope, and neither did I.

I merely arranged an interview so someone from the Hitzfeld campaign could reply to Fat Fred’s "betting scam" diss.

Meanwhile, I looked up "scumbag journo" in the dictionary and there was a picture of Alan Oliver.

Next please!

:thup:

clever boy.

Next please!

So why didn't Shearer - and other major players like Rob Lee - not want to leave the club like Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley did

As you know everything, being a long term supporter - cough cough ....

Next please!

So why didn't Shearer - and other major players like Rob Lee - not want to leave the club like Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley did

Wages. Wages. And more wages.

Perhaps Lee and Shearer played for the club, the likes of Duff, Martins, Bellamy all play for the wages.

Funny how in the last few years we have seen Bellamy, Kluivert and Jenas all desperate to leave.

We now have rumours that Parker is unhappy with how its run behind the scenes, Zog wants out, Milner too.

And who will we replace them with? Sibs? Bernard?

Next please!

Wages. Wages. And more wages.

Perhaps Lee and Shearer played for the club, the likes of Duff, Martins, Bellamy all play for the wages.

funny. Why didn't Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle play for the club ? And why didn't they pay them bigger wages ? Did you see this periold, or are you guessing ...  :lol:

Funny how in the last few years we have seen Bellamy, Kluivert and Jenas all desperate to leave.

Bellamy was desperate to leave the club due to lack of ambition,  :roll:  yep , if you don't understand the current period you certainly won't understand previous ones.

We now have rumours that Parker is unhappy with how its run behind the scenes, Zog wants out, Milner too.

And who will we replace them with? Sibs? Bernard?

Zoggy may well want to play with his fellow Frenchmen, the other 2 are no great loss and if you compare them with Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle, in ability as well as affinity they should have with the club, it does nothing other than confirm you haven't a clue what you are talking about.