The Newcastle-Online Shop

Dave

Guest diddimz

Right, a couple of updates.

Firstly, people in the US, Canada and Australia will have to wait, as I don't think Spreadshirt.net (the EU version) ships to those countries. To do that we need a Spreadshirt.com (the US version) shop, and we'll be sorting one out as soon as possible. Apologies for me not realising this.

Cheers might order one once the new shop is up.

Oh, and "I'm so gay for Spiderman" instead of Jonas would have made more sense  :coolsmiley: :jonas:

But that's not the quote :lol:

But tell me who'd wear I'm so gay for Jonas in public.  :lol: He's not Owen, people don't know him.

Most of them are fine to be honest. I'll be amazed if anyone buys the Connection Problems shirt, mind. Not really something I'd want to wear out and about (imagine having to answer someone asking what it refers to).

Most of them are fine to be honest. I'll be amazed if anyone buys the Connection Problems shirt, mind. Not really something I'd want to wear out and about (imagine having to answer someone asking what it refers to).

:lol:

;D

Guest Jawesome

:lol:

One of my mates owned a t-shirt that said "There's no place like 192.168...." so to me that connection problems shirt is alight lol.  Also seen people wearing shirts with html on them like <body> and the likes.

Shipping Deadlines

The Christmas shipping deadlines this year is December 15.

All orders which are made in your shops and are shipped within the EU will be delivered before Christmas – guaranteed.