The Newcastle-Online Shop

Dave

These forum 'in-jokes' are going to look really cool when you wear these t-shirts.

Ally and Boo Boo - The Cool Police. :laugh:

Uh huh.

Some of them are really canny but others are too nerdy for words.

I'd love one with NE5 = Beermonster on it.

The NE5 one would have to be like a big NE5 on top of the front, then a big photo of Shepherd, then underneath, OLD BOARD?

and on the back, a big MICK on top of the front, then a big photo of Ashley, then underneath NEW BOARD?

;D

how about a reworking of the 80's iconic "FRANKIE SAYS RELAX" T-shirt with a "NE5 SAYS  mackems.gif"

obviously you'd have to catch the gif midflow.

edit. you beat me to it. just realised the mackems gif T has a title. very very funny. i'd buy if it wouldn't be too geeky when explaining to others.

I think the prices are extortionate, tbh :lol:

As a Canadian, I have to convert every Sterling Pound to CAD, costing me 2.5x more (or whatever the current rate it. I'm sure it's somewhere up there). Add the delivery costs and I'm looking at what... $60 for a freakin' tshirt?

Discounts for the non-Brits!

I can simply copy the designs and make my own here though, I especially like the Nile one on yellow. $25 at my mate's store.

PS: I'm only bitching. I'm sure you lot aren't making 300% profit on them or something Fruit of the Loomish.

I think the prices are extortionate, tbh :lol:

As a Canadian, I have to convert every Sterling Pound to CAD, costing me 2.5x more (or whatever the current rate it. I'm sure it's somewhere up there). Add the delivery costs and I'm looking at what... $60 for a freakin' tshirt?

Discounts for the non-Brits!

I can simply copy the designs and make my own here though, I especially like the Nile one on yellow. $25 at my mate's store.

PS: I'm only bitching. I'm sure you lot aren't making 300% profit on them or something Fruit of the Loomish.

We're definitely not mate, I can promise you that. The commissions we're taking out of them are very small, more like 10% than 300%! but the base cost for the tee-shirt, then the cost for adding text/designs and then the shipping aren't at all helping us. £12.30 for the more basic tee-shirts isn't bad, considering the quality of them (very good) and how customised they are/can be.

I think Dave is looking at adding a US (worldwide) store as we can't ship to Canada at the moment anyway, so maybe that will drive the prices down a bit?

I would do. Is it still paypal?

Aye, but you don't need an account to buy stuff, you can just put in your debit/credit card details through PayPal without having to register.

This is wrong, sorry. The debit/credit card payments don't have to go through PayPal at all, they go straight to SpreadShirt - and paying with PayPal is an option as well.

Nice and easy really. You'll save £4 using the voucher code available in the OP too if you order before December 15th (Monday)!

The Nile Ranger one, the gay for Jonas one, connection problems, :lol : tbh & mackems .gif ones, if seen worn, are going to make the person in question look like a proper tool when asked to explain them.

Get a load of this guy.

The Nile Ranger one, the gay for Jonas one, connection problems, :lol : tbh & mackems .gif ones, if seen worn, are going to make the person in question look like a proper tool when asked to explain them.

Get a load of this guy.

Was wondering when DCI Role Model would be along.

Get a load of this guy.

Was wondering when DCI Role Model would be along.

:lol:

Who are you again?