Sunday's Tittle Tattle

Thespence

I'm sick of this obsession with getting left backs in when what we desperately need is 2 quality central midfielders.

You will be glad to know Den is meant to be checking Juan Vargas (left back) out today.

Where did you read that?

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Why would he leave Fiorentina for us?

£££'s, Nobby has told him about the fanny & I  don't think he has played that much for the Viola.

Didn't get off the bench, so it was a wasted trip today. Unless he was checking on someone else?

I'm sick of this obsession with getting left backs in when what we desperately need is 2 quality central midfielders.

You will be glad to know Den is meant to be checking Juan Vargas (left back) out today.

Where did you read that?

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/2008/12/07/kinnear-and-wise-in-transfer-summit-79310-22421182/

Interesting...

He was supposed to have a few clubs after him in the Summer and they paid quite a bit of money for him so I take it his move hasn't worked out.

No idea who the young Dutch lads could be, like most of his comments about transfers I'll take them with a pinch of salt.

Seems to be silly season with transfer rumours at the minute

Just flicking through The People & Alan Nixon reckons we could be after Samba for £5 million as he has fell out with Ince & Smith may be £2 million target for Everton.

Seems to be silly season with transfer rumours at the minute

Just flicking through The People & Alan Nixon reckons we could be after Samba for £5 million as he has fell out with Ince & Smith may be £2 million target for Everton.

I didn't know he had fell out with Ince, a monster of a centre back.

Guest LucaAltieri

Kinnear said yesterday in the ronnie that he's not after a cb.

Thank fuck.

That's the one area he shouldn't be touching. You've got it right. Now leave it alone.

Guest Heneage

What good CM will you get for £6m? :no:

Per Ciljan Skjelbred but he could be a risk

Good shout although was it not said they would be Premier League?