The FA Youth Cup 2008/09 - Knocked out, 4-2 to Manchester City (a)

Greg

Guest Geordiesned
6mins - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-1): Michael McCrudden is fouled by Ed Harris on the left-hand side of the penalty area. The Northern Ireland youth international picks himself up to deliver a whipped centre which is turned home by the head of Geordie centre-back JEFF HENDERSON from eight yards out to give the Magpies an early lead.

6mins - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-1): Michael McCrudden is fouled by Ed Harris on the left-hand side of the penalty area. The Northern Ireland youth international picks himself up to deliver a whipped centre which is turned home by the head of Geordie centre-back JEFF HENDERSON from eight yards out to give the Magpies an early lead.

f*** off he's no Ranger.

:no:

58min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-2): James Tavernier's diagonal free-kick finds its way to JAMES TAYLOR on the angle of the six-yard area and the centre-back controls before lashing into the roof of the net - great finish.

58min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-2): James Tavernier's diagonal free-kick finds its way to JAMES TAYLOR on the angle of the six-yard area and the centre-back controls before lashing into the roof of the net - great finish.

He's got a friend for sure.

Have to say, McCrudden has sounded fairly good as an attacking midfielder recently. Is he?

Yes he's decent but the aussie kid in midfield brad Inman looks a better player,  he's impressed me the few times i've seen him,  more of a playmaker whereas McCrudden is a goal scorer.

Have to say, McCrudden has sounded fairly good as an attacking midfielder recently. Is he?

Yes he's decent but the aussie kid in midfield brad Inman looks a better player,  he's impressed me the few times i've seen him,  more of a playmaker whereas McCrudden is a goal scorer.

In terms of midfielders Inman is the one that the club are the most excited about and have very high hopes for.