Mark Hughes

Tooj

For someone who was supposed to be 'The Guvnor', Paul Ince comes across as a right wet flannel. I thought he was going to start crying in his interview.

Yeah, was thinking that too.

He was literally begging for more time in a press conference the other week. :lol:

I still think he's a half decent manager and better than what we have, but just like us Citeh are an unstable team with so much uncertainty over the future of the club, granted its for some greater good at the end, but right now the changes implicated are huge and no one is safe and its the same pressures we have.

You could say bigger in a way.

Tough job tbh, even if he got it 90% right he's probably out the door in the summer.

Funny how times change.  I remember plenty of people Tooj wanting him up here when he was doing well at Blackburn.

I never actually commented on his ability as a manager tbf.

I must have read that first post wrong?  :pow:

You must have kidda.

I'd happily have him here btw. Just think he's an absolute tosser.

It just seemed as if he'd accused you of going "Yeah, I love Hughes" in the past or something.  :lol:

Would I have him here? I would ahead of Kinnear, although that isn't saying much at all.

We could do a lot worse, but we could do a lot better too.

It just seemed as if he'd accused you of going "Yeah, I love Hughes" in the past or something.  :lol:

Would I have him here? I would ahead of Kinnear, although that isn't saying much at all.

We could do a lot worse, but we could do a lot better too.

Wouldn't be so sure.

Funny how times change.  I remember plenty of people wanting him up here when he was doing well at Blackburn.

I never actually commented on his ability as a manager tbf.

My post wasn't aimed at you.  Just a general comment ;)

As for the pressure Hughes is under, well I bet most other managers in the league would swap places with him.