West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Why did you go back for another look Wullie? :nope:

Rumbled!  :lol:

You wonder if anything will calm the lad. (Carroll, not Wullie.)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Carroll's temperment is under review again.

He allegedly lives just around the corner from me in Forest Hall, in the converted Church come posh Flat/Penhouse on Station Road, and the rest of the residents are trying to force him out due to his constant late night partying! Not sure if this is 100% or not as its second hand knowledge, and I've never personally seen him around Forest Hall (though you do see a fair few of them since its just down the road from the training ground).

He allegedly lives just around the corner from me in Forest Hall, in the converted Church come posh Flat/Penhouse on Station Road, and the rest of the residents are trying to force him out due to his constant late night partying! Not sure if this is 100% or not as its second hand knowledge, and I've never personally seen him around Forest Hall (though you do see a fair few of them since its just down the road from the training ground).

Ask Burnip

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Burnip lives around the back from where I live, be surprised if he's seen Carroll out and about in Killy... actually that wouldn't surprise me at all; he'd fit right in!

Guest Stephen927

I once saw Andy Carroll in Sainsburys Northumberland Park, checking out the fruit and vegetables. He kept looking round to see if people were noticing him, I didn't help matters by shouting "HOW ANDY CARROLL!"

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I live just off glebe road. I didn't know he lived in the church like, only ever seen him in Benton's Asda.

The old folk in Forest Hall love a good complain like, doesn't surprise me.

Aye, a few of them live around here -

Ryan Page

Liam Henderson

Max Johnson

I live just off glebe road. I didn't know he lived in the church like, only ever seen him in Benton's Asda.

The old folk in Forest Hall love a good complain like, doesn't surprise me.

I had heard he lived there off the barber after Carroll went for a haircut at Paul's (this was a while ago). Does he still live there? Not seen him around Forest Hall.

My boyfriend's mam knows all the Forest Hall gossip, I'll ask her what the craic is.  :lol:

Was watching the 'extended' highlights on NUFCTV and Carroll looked to be holding the ball up pretty well. Not much to go on.

There's no doubt he's gash infront of goal mind. Wish there was someone here to show him a thing or two.