West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Guessing it's from this bollocks:

DARLOMAGS2: Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/carroll_and_taylor__the_inside_info_509851/index.shtml

Who knows what the hell the truth is but, sadly, I can see that being similar to the truth. I'd take it with a pinch or two of salt but wouldn't rule it out.

Taylor certainly wasn't trying to engineer a move to Everton that's for sure. It was the other way round in fact.

Eh? Taylor was trying to buy Everton?

Guest Stephen927

DARLOMAGS2: Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/carroll_and_taylor__the_inside_info_509851/index.shtml

Who knows what the hell the truth is but, sadly, I can see that being similar to the truth. I'd take it with a pinch or two of salt but wouldn't rule it out.

Taylor certainly wasn't trying to engineer a move to Everton that's for sure. It was the other way round in fact.

???

You know what I mean :angry:

Guest toonlass

You know what I mean :angry:

:lol: O0

I gather that after Carroll's goal, the whole team buried him in congratulations, as though making it very clear where their sympathies lay.

Incidentally, I've just seen the goal and I thought it was very well taken. Many strikers of Carroll's type would have just given it a blast and hoped for the best, but he showed a bit of class in taking it past the keeper.

Guest bobthemag

I find the vilification of Taylor on this board very sad, but all too predictable. Has he put a foot wrong this season? If not, why is he any more or less worthy of praise than Coloccini?

knee jerk reaction. Contrast with the support for someone who isn't bothered about the club at all ie Ashley and Llambias.

I find the vilification of Taylor on this board very sad, but all too predictable. Has he put a foot wrong this season? If not, why is he any more or less worthy of praise than Coloccini?

knee jerk reaction. Contrast with the support for someone who isn't bothered about the club at all ie Ashley and Llambias.

stupid comment

Guest firetotheworks

...because Coloccini has done more this season, is the simple answer.

Guest bobthemag

stupid comment

it's a knee jerk reaction. Taylor and Carroll will be Newcastle supporters long after Ashley and his friends have gone. The support they get is a joke.

stupid comment

it's a knee jerk reaction. Taylor and Carroll will be Newcastle supporters long after Ashley and his friends have gone. The support they get is a joke.

Of course they will.

But your follow on about Ashley and Llambias is ridiculous. How many posters on here can you name who are Llambias supporters? 

As for Ashley I think the most supportive attitude he gets is that people are of the opinion that he bought something that was in a financial mess and which he didn't understand and, through his own fault, screwed it up further. But at least he had the funds to pay for his mistakes, and the recent transfer window suggests a slight improvement in his decision making. If anyone wants to come out with something more pro Ashley than that please feel free.

Did or didn't Taylor play very well this season up until his knee injury?

stupid comment

Of course they will.

But your follow on about Ashley and Llambias is ridiculous. How many posters on here can you name who are Llambias supporters? 

As for Ashley I think the most supportive attitude he gets is that people are of the opinion that he bought something that was in a financial mess and which he didn't understand and, through his own fault, screwed it up further. But at least he had the funds to pay for his mistakes, and the recent transfer window suggests a slight improvement in his decision making. If anyone wants to come out with something more pro Ashley than that please feel free.

I think what bobthemag is saying is that it's absurd that Taylor is being branded a grade A irredeemable c**t by a fair few people on this board who, at the same time, are willing to at least make allowances for Ashley.

Guest guinness_fiend

Not particularly.  I remember him as being decidedly average this season.

you remember wrong. early part of the season he was doing more attacking and trying to create than our entire central midfield.

Guest geordienorway

:lol:

Ah well I remember him being better than that for this division. Maybe a statto fiend can come up with average goals conceded with Taylor playing compared to goals conceded without.

Ah well I remember him being better than that for this division. Maybe a statto fiend can come up with average goals conceded with Taylor playing compared to goals conceded without.

not that that would prove anything.

not that that would prove anything.

No but it could er take the whole debate onto an entirely different level..... :shifty:

Williamson has looked better than Taylor alongside Colo in my John Humble.

That said I've always been a bit of a Taylor sceptic. He seems very good at talking the talk but as a centre back I do believe he's guilty of always looking for the Hollywood tackle.

Taylor is no worse that Cahill or Shawcross IMO, other factors have halted his progress on the national stage.

I agree. And I've never particularly liked him.

Taylor is good enough and his encouraging performances at RB last season will be needed when Premiership LWs start to take the piss with Simpson..

Taylor's a Geordie therefore is ultimately seen as better than he is in most fan's eyes.

In truth, he's nowt special. I'd take Carroll's goals in this league over Taylor's defensive displays.