West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only thing clear about this is Ashley was obviously unwilling to offer him a better contract to stay. Unfortunately, this is what we've got to look forward to when the big clubs come calling, and its sickening. The top players know we're a club going nowhere.

Don't be so fucking oblivous. This is the Mike Ashley Media Circus. AC9 would never have sent in a transfer request unless he knew that we wanted to accept a bid like this and MA probably asked him, so he could show that he rejected a bid and put the blame on Andy.

This shit is on MA, and for 35-40 mill, I actually dont blame the greedy fucker, the fat bastard cant handle it.

Why the fuck would he voluntarily fall on his sword for Mike Ashley and ruin his legacy at the club he "loves" if he didnt want to leave?

Don't be so fucking oblivous. This is the Mike Ashley Media Circus. AC9 would never have sent in a transfer request unless he knew that we wanted to accept a bid like this and MA probably asked him, so he could show that he rejected a bid and put the blame on Andy.

This shit is on MA, and for 35-40 mill, I actually dont blame the greedy fucker, the fat bastard cant handle it.

So Carroll agrees to make himself look the cunt because Ashley says so?  How is anyone this stupid?

Because he's no longer a Newcastle player.

f***ing hell, people on here are thick as mince. This is Mike Ashley. It's been on the cards since Pardew was appointed, in fact this is exactly WHY he was appointed.

The club have accepted a bid and that tells Andy Carroll "you are not as important to us as this money". Same reason Les Ferdinand didn't turn round when Shearer's knee buckled even though he wanted to stay 100%.

Why would a player submit a transfer request if we'd already accepted a bid?

Ex-fucking-actly

Guess this is part of Ashley-five-year-plan-to-make-us-do-like-Barcelona?

Selling a local 21-year-old talent.  :frantic:

HE HANDED IN A TRANSFER REQUEST - ANDY CARROLL WANTS TO LEAVE

I've not been this angry since Cole left.  That worked out but I dont think this will FFS.

That's the problem. How can our current strike force take us forward? Least with KK you knew he would make it up to us and he did. Yes 35 million is insane but to leave the club YOU LOVE? At least wait 6 months or so man :(

Carroll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Given/Owen/Beye etc...

Speculation of Spurs coming in at a late stage and offering Crouch as a makeweight :lol:

We're not going to match Liverpools ridiculous bid.

Yes.... please f*** off.

Don't take your frustrations (and obvious mental issues) out on me please.

I should apologize on behalf of some of our fans, you're right, some of them have gone absolutely mental!  :idiot2:

I was talking about tottenham in particular.

its part of controlling the backlash to Ashley:

a) 'reject' a 2nd bid

b) say he handed in a request.

This

Obviously. It couldnt be more blatant.

:lol:

:lol:

wake up lad

I'm not the one making up pie in the sky conspiracy theories ffs :lol: