What now for Mike Ashley?

Decky

Will he learn from his mistakes? Just how will he "drive the club forward" next year? First thing is first, back Kinnear in January, make us stronger and over the closing months of the season sort out a new long term manager to replace Kinnear because he is NOT who the fans want here in August for the 2009/2010 season. I hope he has learned from the Keegan fiasco and will let the new manager next season manage and have the final say on transfers etc. All and all im optimistic, he wants to build, im willing to sit back and give him another chance, because at this stage there is no point in not doing so.

Oh, and is it too early to say welcome back Chris Mort? :celb:

He needs to back his the Manager whoever he desires it to be, he needs to appoint Mort as Chairman, because he actually communicates with the fans, and he needs to make it clear what his intentions are. I don't think fucing off Wise is a necessity tbh, the players he has picked out seem to be doing alright imo.

Guest The Libertine

kinnear is appointed fully in june and is hounded out by christmas. we start again, again.

the squad is improved this january and further improved in the summer. despite this, dennis wise is still the devil/ghey.

we finish mid table-ish this year and next.

Guest optimistic nit

mike ashley needs to show the balls to let go of kinnear in july, regardless of how well he does (the only reason not to is if we can't get a good manager in which, given our recent history, is very possible). he also needs to back us in jan (although i never questioned his wallet in the first place tbh) if he has any long term intentions. and get rid of that cunt llamblas.

Nothing would please me more than having Joe removed come July, but i really really dont see it happening, him and Ashley seem to have a good relatonship, Joe seems to be up to date with modern players, unlike other managers who've been out the game and he has a natural relationshio with our apparenet resident mini Satan.

All the pieces fit, the only piece that doesnt fit - which Ashley has actively seeked out is employing a coach that will play attacking football. Hopefull yhat eill be our saving grace.

Id love to see Joe at the club in some form though, he's done some brilliant things, just not my personal cup of tea. 

Joe seems to be up to date with modern players, unlike other managers who've been out the game and he has a natural relationshio with our apparenet resident mini Satan.

Nice poorly veiled dig at Keegan  :lol:

:pow:

Completely unfounded of course but still... made me laugh