The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

If they could have finished that move off just before half-time when Spurs were closing them down deep in their own half and the Burnley defenders simply passed them off the pitch and lead to a shot about 20 passes later, it would have been one of the Goals of the Season.

Guest Heneage

Eagles deserves better than this.

f*** off, he's a big-headed one, him. He deserves nowt.

Irrespective of his personality you can tell he should at least be lower half of the premier league.

Spuds singing of Wembley, only took 4-1 up I hope they get smashed to pieces.

Goodness me Modric is average. All he is is a neat and tidy player, doesn't command a game enough for me. Lacks the physical ability but this isn't his main problem, it's that he seems to be way too timid and almost defers to others a lot of the time. Very average. Honestly there is no clear cut difference between him and Jimmy Bullard, in fact I would say Bullard commands a game far more.

The only Spurs player with any guts is O'Hara I say it time and time again. He's got decent ability but more importantly a ton of character. Really lifts the team everytime. Just came on and was involved in three of the four goals.

Goodness me Modric is average. All he is is a neat and tidy player, doesn't command a game enough for me. Lacks the physical ability but this isn't his main problem, it's that he seems to be way too timid and almost defers to others a lot of the time. Very average. Honestly there is no clear cut difference between him and Jimmy Bullard, in fact I would say Bullard commands a game far more.

The only Spurs player with any guts is O'Hara I say it time and time again. He's got decent ability but more importantly a ton of character. Really lifts the team everytime. Just came on and was involved in three of the four goals.

I was talking to a Spurs fan from work about O'Hara recently.  It came after I asked him if he would be happy with a big money move for Downing and he said that he felt that O'Hara was always decent and is left footed, happy to save the cash and play him there.