The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Chelseas gonna have a hard second half of the season imo, can see a couple of the players wanting to go in the summer, something isnt right even if they are up there in the table.

How long before the "Jose Mourinho" chants?

Guest The Libertine

Can't get over 1996. I'll never hate a team more than Man Utd.

:thup:

sunderland have never fucked us over in that big a way. that was our year and they ruined it.

still though, 5-0  :smitten:

I'll be gobsmacked if come May, someone other than Manu are lifting the trophy. Not only streets, but fucking postcodes above Chelsea today, and seriously better than anything i've seen from Liverpool aswell. They were brilliant.

I'll be gobsmacked if come May, someone other than Manu are lifting the trophy. Not only streets, but f***ing postcodes above Chelsea today, and seriously better than anything i've seen from Liverpool aswell. They were brilliant.

Aye and they have Ferdinand,Scholes,Carrick,Anderson,Brown,Tevez and Nani waiting to come in.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me this is very much an Anyone-but-Liverpool year.

Exactly

Plus i love Wayne Rooney.

One of the biggest reasons to hate them IMO

Agreed - plus how anyone can like a team with Prize Prick Ronaldo in it just passes me by.

Hate them all obviously, but honestly, the reason to hate the Mancs less is that they at least try to play football. It's simply easy on the eyes-they never seem to win by total luck like Liverpool, or by turning the game into a rugby match like Chelsea. They all have massive assholes on their teams, it's pretty hard to pick who's worse between Ronaldo/Rooney or Terry/Drogba or Carragher/Gerrard. If I'm going to pick the lesser of evils, I then have to pick on which team I'd like to see win regardless of the personalities.

I'll be gobsmacked if come May, someone other than Manu are lifting the trophy. Not only streets, but f***ing postcodes above Chelsea today, and seriously better than anything i've seen from Liverpool aswell. They were brilliant.

Aye and they have Ferdinand,Scholes,Carrick,Anderson,Brown,Tevez and Nani waiting to come in.

Thats frightening really

Thing is. they weren't brilliant. Defensively and in midfield yeah very good but Ronaldo/Rooney/Berbs weren't really at the races. Chelsea lost on organisation & desire alone.

Giggs was brilliant in CM today.

Would be a shocking decision on his part if he was to retire at the end of the season.

Aye still a class player. Thanks to be so blessed with pace as a youngster that isn't an issue for him at his age now. It's more so stamina which isn't too bad when you have class on the bench to replace him with.

Guest palnese

1-2 Pato. Classy

Is it on the box anywhere?

Hows Becks doin?

dunno.. i am watching a stream. he is doing ok, nowt more nowt less.