The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest quklaani

I had a look on a Liverpool fansite earlier and theres a load of them completely obsessed with how the league is obviously corrupt in our favour and how this, rather than their team's ineptitude, is the reason we've stormed past them in recent weeks.  They've had six players sent off for the opposition this season, I can't remember them all (although I think Alonso is involved everytime) but in each of the last two games against big clubs they've seen their oppositions biggest goal threat sent off for farcical reasons.  Evidently we're not paying off these referees terribly well, must be the debt impinging on our corruption.

It should be noted though that Chelsea are woeful against anyone with any hint of quality, Im glad they're effectively out of the title race but they were never the threat they were made out to be.

At least with Man Utd, you actually get some entertainment value because usually they're good to watch.

My thoughts about Liverpool and their fans are previously documented I think.

And if not, I'll bring out a f***ing dissertation.

What Sky never, ever, ever realise is that the best games normally involve one title chaser and one mid-table team, or two mid-table teams.

The BIG 4 SUPER SUNDAY CLASHES are just like Serie A, games of chess.

What Sky never, ever, ever realise is that the best games normally involve one title chaser and one mid-table team, or two mid-table teams.

The BIG 4 SUPER DUPER GRAND SLAM SUNDAY END OF THE WORLD CLASHES are just like Serie A, games of chess wank.

I hate how they actually refer to them as 'Grand Slam' games now, as in the individual games, as if it's a total other competition. Fucks me off no end. "Grand Slam Super Sunday" was bad enough - but to refer to it as a grand slam game, fuck off.

Guest Heneage

Anyone else watching the Lyon v St-Etienne match? Piquionne's just made Shola look like Drogba..and now been sent-off to boot. :lol:

Back to his former club is he not? Sort of a one season wonder.