The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Sh*t game this.

Don't think I've heard Keane mentioned much either.

He's been a bit wank. Over the course of the season he's an excellent striker, but if you zoom in on any one particular game, he's pretty much a very average footballer.

Personally, whenever I see him playing I can't help but think that he's a clone of Bellamy but with little to no pace. Wouldn't back him to not score though.

Eboue is mentally challenged. There is just something wrong with the guy upstairs.

Always does this crap and is always smiling and laughing about it as if it is some sort of big joke.

Don't understand why he is still at the club tbh. It's certainly not for his performances.

His omission will definitely benefit Arsenal if anyhing. Terrible player and poor character.

It was the right decision to send Eboue off.

However that was the worst case of Hollywood refereeing I've seen for a long time.  Totally engineered to get his name in the papers.  First he races up to Eboue as if to send him off then turns and books Modric instead.  Then he waits ages giving no indication he'll do anything to Eboue before racing up to him and sending him off  :nope:

Eboue is mentally challenged. There is just something wrong with the guy upstairs.

Always does this crap and is always smiling and laughing about it as if it is some sort of big joke.

Don't understand why he is still at the club tbh. It's certainly not for his performances.

His omission will definitely benefit Arsenal if anyhing. Terrible player and poor character.

Was decent when he first burst through at RB but he's turned to shite over the last couple of seasons, although it doesn't help he can't pass/cross to save his life and he's playing wide midfield. Hopefully for Arsenal the purchase of Arseshaving will spell the end for him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This

The guy started the game very well, had a goal disallowed for a push and has seemingly lost the plot

Twat

palacios looks clumbersome as f***

Palacios is out injured, that's Geremi wearing Palacios' shirt.

Isn't pretty to look at but he has won more tackles than the rest of the Tottenham team combined all of this season.

Why didn't Arsenal buy Palacios again?

Arsenal aren't allowed to buy defensive minded midfielders, they are only allowed to buy attacking midfielders who are lightweight and has no fixed position.

Sky saying the ref got it right. Did he bollocks. Not convinced he saw it which is fine, so he takes advice off his officals. CORRECT.

Then he gives him a 2nd yellow card. WRONG. Violent conduct is a straight red = 3 game ban, so he's done them a favour. Already being on a yellow makes no difference.

Arsenal look pretty shite today, especially going forward. Van Persie has barely done anything and Adebayor was poor before going off. I wouldn't have brought Bendtnar (sp?) on once Eboue got sent off. If fit, Arshavin would have been an ideal player to bring on to play between the midfield and attack.

Arsenal look pretty s**** today, especially going forward. Van Persie has barely done anything and Adebayor was poor before going off. I wouldn't have brought Bendtnar (sp?) on once Eboue got sent off. If fit, Arshavin would have been an ideal player to bring on to play between the midfield and attack.

They're struggling without Fabregas.

Wenger has said that Arshavin is not fit, having not played since December 13 or something.

Arsenal look pretty s**** today, especially going forward. Van Persie has barely done anything and Adebayor was poor before going off. I wouldn't have brought Bendtnar (sp?) on once Eboue got sent off. If fit, Arshavin would have been an ideal player to bring on to play between the midfield and attack.

They're struggling without Fabregas.

Wenger has said that Arshavin is not fit, having not played since December 13 or something.

Yeah I saw the interview before hand, I just meant that bringing on a link up player between attack and midfield would have been what I would have done seeing as Eboue was sent off, rather than bringing on an out right striker.