The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Damn I wish I was 7 foot 4. UCONN's best player and I have the exact same skill set, but he is a top NBA prospect since he is damn near a foot taller than me. Hate genetics man.

I think Mexico are going to win this btw. They are more dangerous in the final third and the atmosphere isn't that intimidating. As I say this US nearly score :lol:

Damn I wish I was 7 foot 4. UCONN's best player and I have the exact same skill set, but he is a top NBA prospect since he is damn near a foot taller than me. Hate genetics man.

I think Mexico are going to win this btw. They are more dangerous in the final third and the atmosphere isn't that intimidating. As I say this US nearly score :lol:

USA needs to win for my bets.

Thabeet?

Sven looks like he doesn't care if he stays or goes. He's fucked his way through Mexico already.

Thabeet?

Sven looks like he doesn't care if he stays or goes. He's f***ed his way through Mexico already.

Ya, Thabeet. I actually feel bad for him when I see him walking around. Most people don't past his waste ffs.

Sometimes i think Sven just manage his way through the world in a hunt for exotic women or something.

Hes been to Italy, searching through the bushes in Mexico, collecting panties in Sweden too, what he was doing in England is a mystery though

1-0 USA

:lol:

My Mexican friend was telling me that Sven is only there to make a quick buck. He'll fail with Mexico and just go back to a cozy job in Europe with a few million pesos in his pocket. Basically that he doesn't give a f***.

Sven is out after this one i belive, even a draw would upset the mexicans too much

It'd not be beyond Sven to go all

"Go on laaads. loose this one so I get fired and get money for being sacked."

"Que?"

"Lose."

"Que?"

"Fucking do not win."

"Que?"

"Inbred cunting moron fucks."

"Que?"

"How to say this.. He jodido a su madre, usted bastardo. Ahora vaya pierde este igual para mí."

"Qu...."

Sven is out after this one i belive, even a draw would upset the mexicans too much

It'd not be beyond Sven to go all

"Go on laaads. loose this one so I get fired and get money for being sacked."

"Que?"

"Lose."

"Que?"

"Fucking do not win."

"Que?"

"Inbred cunting moron fucks."

"Que?"

"How to say this.. He jodido a su madre, usted bastardo. Ahora vaya pierde este igual para mí."

"Qu...."

he probably has a 24 hour translator standby just incase he finds a lady he like to work his mojo on who gives team directions and probably just tells bullshit to the players because she (must be a she/she male) wants to get rid of him, being called in every night to the office for a late "translation problem"

"I want you to play the through ball more often."

"Deseo que usted vaya jode su madre más a menudo, usted órgano reproductor, femenino y tonto."

"And when you get one on one with the keeper, try to put it in the far corner."

"Cuándo usted consigue uno en uno con el guarda, quita sus pantalones y le muestra su pene crece más grande como usted manipula manualmente el pene."

"Play zone defence."

"Ande alrededor de un poco y eachother de toque cuando usted procura defender contra el equipo superior."

:lol: Sven hasn't moved in an hour.

Blatantly boring his arse waiting for the match to finish so he can head off to Pompey.

Really hope he keeps his job.

I do too, purely for the sake of Pompey going down though, as Sven's a manger I would like to see in a Prem job.