The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I see Nicklas "I should play every week" Bendtner continues to rival Alves in the goalscoring charts.

Was shocking today, missed about 8 chances to score.

Just today?

Apart from the odd game, he seems incredibly overhyped. IMO anyway.

Oh my word. That Pedersen dive was possibly the worst one I've ever seen.

The cheeky look at the referee beforehand as well. Bravo  :clap:

Also, I want Fellaini's hair back. The source of his energy.

Guest BooBoo

I'm no lover of Liverpool but it was brilliant to see Man Utd smashed in their own back yard.

Torres thoroughly embrassed Vidic all game, a true masterclass.

Did Howard have a bet on Stoke scoring or something?

I'm more concerned as to why there was no-one on the line.

Our first-half performance just about earned the victory. Just about.

What a fucking player that lad is.

That's not even the best goal he's scored at the SoS. Still, thank fuck we got Ryan Taylor to warm a bench spot in exchange, not to mention some money to keep the books right when we get it.

My Mackem-supporting friend was saying he doesn't think they're safe at all, they have some hard games coming up and if they play like they apparently did today, they could yet be in big trouble. You'd THINK they'll get a couple of more wins but you never know.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Insomnia's goal wasn't that great, just ran for a bit unchallenged and sidefooted it in past a shit keeper. He did well to stay on his feet and in control, but you'd expect that from a Prem standard player. Unfortunately we haven't got many left, but he would have been whinging and sulking like a cunt if he'd stayed anyway.

My Mackem-supporting friend was saying he doesn't think they're safe at all, they have some hard games coming up and if they play like they apparently did today, they could yet be in big trouble. You'd THINK they'll get a couple of more wins but you never know.

Sorry.

Insomnia's goal wasn't that great, just ran for a bit unchallenged and sidefooted it in past a shit keeper. He did well to stay on his feet and in control, but you'd expect that from a Prem standard player. Unfortunately we haven't got many left, but he would have been whinging and sulking like a cunt if he'd stayed anyway.

Something was wrong with the commentry on that goal. Terribley edited.