The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Not to racially profile, but of all the imports to the premier league the Argentinians tend to be more likely to stay on their feet than dive.

Best piece of attacking play by Blackburn so far. Long ball into the box, big players scramble to head the ball, lots of tussling, ping pong continues for 10 seconds, then it's cleared.

Trademark Big Sam.

Guest firetotheworks

I think i love Torres, nice goal!

2-0

I was just thinking the same thing. He's like a footballing ninja.

Guest north shields lad

Possibly the most one sided half of football since liverpool played here. Infact atleast we managed a goal. If Gerrard was playing where Kuyt is it would be about 5-0.

Possibly the most one sided half of football since liverpool played here. Infact atleast we managed a goal. If Gerrard was playing where Kuyt is it would be about 5-0.

Probably. Liverpool play without the drive Gerrard offers, but just neatly rape Blackburn anyway. With a bit more aggression, this would be really messy.

Guest firetotheworks

Im gunna stop watching now and have some food. Its the most pointless game of football Ive ever seen. Blackburn are just hovering around the Liverpool players without actually doing anything. Far, far too easy for them.

Im gunna stop watching now and have some food. Its the most pointless game of football Ive ever seen. Blackburn are just hovering around the Liverpool players without actually doing anything. Far, far too easy for them.

Agreed, fucking shite match. Even Tyler & Gray have lost the will to wank over Liverpool

Guest Spark

Quote from Fat Sam earlier this week:

"Irrespective of what label they might give me, if I can beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United home or away, then I am a major tactician and a very good manager.

Defenders up front, Sam? Major tactician indeed.

Guest toonlass

Get in Septik dropped 2 points against the Jambos  :celb: . C'mon you Gers.....beat the fuck out of Motherwell.