The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I know Blackburn have more a chance of staying up than most of us but how absolutely fantastic would it be to see Allardyce take Blackburn down? He seems to have lost a lot of journalists with his rant and pet lip against Benitez, about soddin time.

I know Blackburn have more a chance of staying up than most of us but how absolutely fantastic would it be to see Allardyce take Blackburn down? He seems to have lost a lot of journalists with his rant and pet lip against Benitez, about soddin time.

It would be brilliant. :nods:

Wouldn't be his fault though, of course.

Guest Phil K

I'd LOVE to see Blackbums relegated and for us to survive at their expense.

I'd celebrate like it's 1999.....

Guest kingdawson

Wigan losing would be good for us, but Allardyce's brand of football is so disgusting, i think i want Blackburn to lose.

Blackburn are the least likely of the few teams above you to get dragged into it tbh. The 3 teams in big trouble around you have all lost (or will lose), and quite comfortably it seems.

On a sidenote, what a shame for Arsenal regarding injuries this year. If Fabregas and Walcott had not been injured long-term, and Arshavin had been there since the start, they could be nearer a flailing title race.

Points fingers at Stoke and Alonso  :angry:

Arshavin has been tremendous since hes been at the club, next year with Rosicky back and all these players hopefully available (including Eduardo)

All, imo, Arsenal need to bring in is a good defender to play alongside Toure and the squad is allright imo without comprimising "The system".

Neil can we have Lescott?

Guest neesy111

Blackburn are the least likely of the few teams above you to get dragged into it tbh. The 3 teams in big trouble around you have all lost (or will lose), and quite comfortably it seems.

On a sidenote, what a shame for Arsenal regarding injuries this year. If Fabregas and Walcott had not been injured long-term, and Arshavin had been there since the start, they could be nearer a flailing title race.

aye, remember eduardo and rosicky have been out all year long as well

they've only lost 1 game more than man utd this season as well

never doubt wenger, the only criticism is with the defence as they've never been the same since sol campbell left

Guest Heneage

Wigan need to exploit N'Zogbia's pace and Ooijer's lack of more.

Comparing photos of Benni McCarthy at Porto and Blackburn, either the food is worse in Blackburn or the shirts are a hell of a lot thicker.

I've only been watching about 3 minutes and it's already the shittest game I've ever seen. Everyone is s*** :lol:

The defenders keep making mistakes but the forwards are too shit to take advantage!

Guest ovesbar

I've only been watching about 3 minutes and it's already the shittest game I've ever seen. Everyone is s*** :lol:

The defenders keep making mistakes but the forwards are too s*** to take advantage!

Have you seen us this season?

Wigan need to exploit N'Zogbia's pace and Ooijer's lack of more.

Comparing photos of Benni McCarthy at Porto and Blackburn, either the food is worse in Blackburn or the shirts are a hell of a lot thicker.

N'Zogbia needs to exploit N'Zogbia's pace.

Guest getalife

Why on earth did Cattermole stop the ball on the line, just completely freeze then fall over? :lol:

What the **** was the keeper doing, just standing and gawking at it.....?

I see the Zog is up to his old tricks, carrying the ball for 100 yards and not passing to whoever is in the centre but shooting and missing by a mile.

We need Cattermole to take out one of Blackburn's better players, christ knows who that would be then.