The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Heneage

Meh, Ramos and Pepe are good. Heinzes finished and has the typical Brazilian curse of left backs post Roberto Carlos in the sense he can't defend for shit. Drenthe has been a let down too.

Meh, Ramos and Pepe are good. Heinzes finished and has the typical Brazilian curse of left backs post Roberto Carlos in the sense he can't defend for s***. Drenthe has been a let down too.

Henize is an Argie

Guest Heneage

Meh, Ramos and Pepe are good. Heinzes finished and has the typical Brazilian curse of left backs post Roberto Carlos in the sense he can't defend for s***. Drenthe has been a let down too.

Henize is an Argie

Apologies mental malfunction I meant Marcelo. :lol:

Did anyone see Lafferty for Rangers get that Aberdeen lad sent-off? Hope he gets a ban retrospectively for that. Was probably the most shocking piece of play-acting I've seen since Rivaldo against Turkey in 2002.

What happened here, incidentally? Haven't seen anything about it. I haven't looked like.

Nice job by Liverpool today, gives us one less team to worry about next week. I bet they'll be kicking themselves at those 2 goalless draws at anfield against Boro and Fulham though, as the extra 4 points could have bagged them the title on goal difference :lol:

Dennis Wise at Stamford celebrating with the chelsea goals, looked very happy with his son and all

It boiled my piss to see him looking so happy watching 'his' team win.

Why? At least he's not still here watching ours lose.

Dennis Wise at Stamford celebrating with the chelsea goals, looked very happy with his son and all

He was supposed to be helping our club. Mike Ashley and his advisers decided Dennis Wise knew more about football than Kevin Keegan. To cut a long story short, Dennis left with his contract paid up and we're on the verge of being relegated.

He was supposed to be helping our club. Mike Ashley and his advisers decided Dennis Wise knew more about football than Kevin Keegan. To cut a long story short, Dennis left with his contract paid up and we're on the verge of being relegated.

True, but I couldn't care less what he's doing now. Don't let it bother you.

Love the hype in the press over "Benitez refusing to laud Ferguson". He congratulated Man U on winning but the media wanted him to "laud" Ferguson. Why the fuck should he?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8054673.stm

Newcastle once formed a guard of honour for Man U after they were crowned champions. It turned my stomach.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-champions-celebrations-fall-flat-1260544.html

Newcastle's attempt to finish second not the least of it, but the match began in a carnival atmosphere as Newcastle formed a guard of honour to welcome the champions. "It's the least they deserved," Dalglish said.

i'm enjoying watching this game. couldn't say which way it will go. Interestingly shaktar do pass it really well but tbh its the easiest football to play. Along the floor and willing to go back to the defence with good movement in the opponents half which create the angles that lead to the chance where the striker should have scored