The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Pretty much the most satisfying moments of the season there, a referee booking Gerrard for diving.

Can you imagine how many yellows he'd get if they caught him more often?

They do catch him, but he gets away with it coz englishmen dont dive.

OMG their fans are the worst, most clueless mongy fucking cunts in football

Gerrard gets away with a sending off, Lampard wrongly gets a red, Liverpool get every 50/50 decision and yet they're chanting "Fuck off Riley" when he correctly books Gerrard for diving.

Utter, utter twats.

:nods:

OMG their fans are the worst, most clueless mongy fucking cunts in football

Gerrard gets away with a sending off, Lampard wrongly gets a red, Liverpool get every 50/50 decision and yet they're chanting "Fuck off Riley" when he correctly books Gerrard for diving.

Utter, utter twats.

David Moyes really should manage Liverpool. You must admit, they are a match made in heaven? (or hell)

OMG their fans are the worst, most clueless mongy f***ing c***s in football

Gerrard gets away with a sending off, Lampard wrongly gets a red, Liverpool get every 50/50 decision and yet they're chanting "f*** off Riley" when he correctly books Gerrard for diving.

Utter, utter twats.

David Moyes really should manage Liverpool. You must admit, they are a match made in heaven? (or hell)

I think there's worse managers than Moyes for moaning about decisions- Hughes, Ferguson, Wenger, Warnock and Benitez himself come to mind

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool won?

Im ready to hate them after that. Id be seething if I had any affiliation with Chelsea whatsoever.

If Man Utd had to pick a winner then i think it would have been Liverpool.

doubtful. With Torres seemingly getting back into form, they look the more dangerous team to compete again. Have to figure their recent dip won't last forever, and ManU can't continue clean sheets forever. Would figure ManU would want as much room as possible between them and everyone.

If Man Utd had to pick a winner then i think it would have been Liverpool.

Nah, Chelsea are in a mess this season. Liverpool are more of a threat but still never going to win it.

Man Utd will walk it.

Guest iliketoonarmy

Not even a yellow card for Lampard,good tackle indeed.

When Riley was assigned as the ref for this match you know something gonna happen,so it did.

I hate Liverpool as much as Manure, that's how they got the champions anyway, the ref.