Hull City 0 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 03/01/09 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Giving midfielders 8's???? How much did they f***ing create??? Clearly yet another person commenting without watching.

Another s**** performance against poor opposition from a very bad manager and a very bad team.

Its a good job est Brom, Stoke and Blackburn are in the same league as us.

Funny that because I watched the game and Jonas ran rings around Hull in the second half, put some dangerous balls into the box with one being chested down by Duff for Owen to fire over from 8 yards out.

Strange to see you moaning about midfielders creating much when you were a massive fan of Milner and Parker.

;D

Guest Heneage

What confuses me is all the pundits and Taylor alright its the likes of Phil Pinochio Thompson saying a full team, if you took player for player out of Liverpool what we had missing, Thompson would be asking for the league to be put on hold.

Guest Geordiesned

Just back (had my tea cooked for me by my mate's mum down in Hull :D). Sorry if already said but Chris Hoy needs to learn the rules! Goal keepers are not allowed to handle back passes!!! Ball played back to the dodgy keeper who sliced it - Owen gets his body between keeper and ball - keeper then reaches over Owen (who has not touched the ball) and punches it behind - ref gives a corner!! Muppet! It should have been an indirect free kick and a yellow card for the keeper for ungentlemany conduct.

Oh, and Andy Carroll is gash.

Just got back for reasons I won't go into but it's fair to say I'm fuming.

Anyway, thought we were alright, but lacked the final ball, Jonas is great up till he needs to release the ball and then it all goes to pot. Duff the same but replace great with OK. Bassong. :smitten: Fourth time I've seen him live and everytime he has been an absolute rock. Looks a hell of a lot more accomplished than Coloccini at this stage.

We should have been at least 1-0 at H/T but after the break they came back into it a bit more, the ref's decision for the pen was a disgrace from what i saw and he was super card happy which spoilt it a tad. Butt, fuck me, it annoys me just having to think about him now, please just fuck off, where, I don't care. Carroll was shit and so was Owen, never in the right position second half and always seems to play catch up now.

Optimistic we'll beat them in the replay.

Just got back for reasons I won't go into but it's fair to say I'm fuming.

Anyway, thought we were alright, but lacked the final ball, Jonas is great up till he needs to release the ball and then it all goes to pot. Duff the same but replace great with OK. Bassong. :smitten: Fourth time I've seen him live and everytime he has been an absolute rock. Looks a hell of a lot more accomplished than Coloccini at this stage.

We should have been at least 1-0 at H/T but after the break they came back into it a bit more, the ref's decision for the pen was a disgrace from what i saw and he was super card happy which spoilt it a tad. Butt, f*** me, it annoys me just having to think about him now, please just f*** off, where, I don't care. Carroll was s*** and so was Owen, never in the right position second half and always seems to play catch up now.

Optimistic we'll beat them in the replay.

Come on, elaborate!

What an incentive for Blyth it would be on Monday if the draw tomorrow threw up...

Hull or Newcastle versus Blyth or Blackburn.

Probably wouldn't effect their outcome, but I bet every single player's performance would be raised by an even further 15-20% if they had that to look forward to.

Just train woes Greg, nothing spectacular. Was told by the attendant guy to get on the wrong fucking train then of course missed my actual train. And to top it off I got basically raped by a sniffer dog at Euston and I had to get searched. :lol: