The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Can someone confirm the location of this... near the Benton training ground, past Blue Flames and near the university campus?

The entrance is at the other end of Red Hall Drive(if coming off the Coast Road), part of Northumbria Uni's Coach Lane Campus, just up from Henderson Halls/Cochrane Park (Newcastle Uni residences)

Newcastle United academy backs onto the complex, afaik

I'll be coming off Whitley Road at the junction before Four Lane Ends. There are pitches as you first come onto Coach Lane, is this it:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3104/footy.jpg

Can someone confirm the location of this... near the Benton training ground, past Blue Flames and near the university campus?

The entrance is at the other end of Red Hall Drive(if coming off the Coast Road), part of Northumbria Uni's Coach Lane Campus, just up from Henderson Halls/Cochrane Park (Newcastle Uni residences)

I'll be coming off Whitley Road at the junction before Four Lane Ends. There are pitches as you first come onto Coach Lane, is this it:

below, to the right

below, to the right

Yup, you've circled the Newcastle Uni 3G & astroturf...the Northumbria Coach Lane ones are to the right - there's a map with it circled in the original match thread...

Guest Stephen927

Anyone getting the Metro over?

You've already got a ticket you could use for that, right?  :iamatwat:

Week today boys and girls, better start eating your vitamins and saying your prayers.  :-*

Guest Heneage

I will be i imagine

I'll be getting it from central if you wanna head over with me.

Guest Heneage

I'll not be going anywhere unless someone tells me if its Newcastle or Northumbria I'm going to.

Its the Coach lane campus of Northumbria mate.

I will be i imagine

I'll be getting it from central if you wanna head over with me.

Can do. I don't where i'm going so would be useful. I'll be getting on @ central n all after i get train into town.