The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest neesy111

i can play if u want lads, i was supposed to be at chester-le-street for the cricket but can't afford it

Defo mate. The more the merrier! Don't want to be getting ringers in again, ideally we want everyone off here. Anyone worried about not getting a game needn't, either. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people after a breather.

ok you count me in  :celb:

so we've now got 23 ppl? Coolio.

Even though I made claims of 90minutes of pure running, I played 5-a-side on Monday and was all pleghm filled, so I'll be hocking up for 90minutes on sunday which may become tiring!

Guest chops26

Chops what position do you play, also are you over 6 foot as we are trying to build a team of superhuman giants.  No bother if not but you may have to wear some cuban heels.

I'll play anywhere to be honest, wouldn't mind playing in midfield though, i can do canny job in there nowt fancy just pass it about and look busy. Think i'm 5'11 3/4 but if i spike my hair i can break the 6 foot barrier no problem.

What time is everyone meeting and where at?

Does someone bring the strips?

Guest stuartbrown06

Alright lads, been watching with this thread with interest again!

If you's are desperate for numbers come sunday im only 10mins drive away and available this sunday.

Guest Stephen927

Chops what position do you play, also are you over 6 foot as we are trying to build a team of superhuman giants.  No bother if not but you may have to wear some cuban heels.

I'll play anywhere to be honest, wouldn't mind playing in midfield though, i can do canny job in there nowt fancy just pass it about and look busy. Think i'm 5'11 3/4 but if i spike my hair i can break the 6 foot barrier no problem.

What time is everyone meeting and where at?

Does someone bring the strips?

Kick off is 4pm, need to get there a bit earlier, not sure on that time. As for strip, just bring a red shirt if you want to be on red team (  :angel:  ) and whatever shorts/socks/trainers/boxers etc you want.

Stuart, come along anyway we'll have rolling subs so you'll get your fair share of game time, I'll come off if needs be if you're on red team just to ensure you do get a fair amount of time.

Aye lads. Anyone who hasn't been set a team it'd be grand if you had both a red and a blue shirt to bring with you!

Anyone else who has more than one of each bring one as well, I've defo got a spare blue one to bring along.

Alright lads, been watching with this thread with interest again!

If you's are desperate for numbers come sunday im only 10mins drive away and available this sunday.

Get involved man! We've only got 23 and Greg isn't sure as far as I'm aware. No doubt we'll lose one or two come game time anyway.

As I said, the more off here the merrier.

Kaizero - I can't see your pics as I'm only on my phone, but if they're 'screen prints' of your 'booking confirmation' and a stolen photo of match tickets from flickr.com/toonhero then I'm disappointed. I'll reply properly once I've been home and looked at your post.

I think we should stuff the teams and pick teams one by one, so that the last few can be frowned upon, only for them to ultimately overcome this initial disappointment and inevitably prove to be the best players there.

Kaizero - I can't see your pics as I'm only on my phone, but if they're 'screen prints' of your 'booking confirmation' and a stolen photo of match tickets from flickr.com/toonhero then I'm disappointed. I'll reply properly once I've been home and looked at your post.

You're only failing more and more by each of your posts. I'd shut it, if I was you, before you make a complete mockery of yourself. I'll happily write a letter saying "You're quite a silly man, stupeedo." place it next to the ticket, and take yet another photo if that's what you need. Hell, I'll hold it up in front of the computer with multiple open windows with the itentiaries in the background, and have my red team kit placed in the near area as well. It's online check-in, so of course the itentiaries are print screen, I wouldn't have proper tickets before arriving at the airport, which I won't. Feel free to call Ryanair/Norwegian to ask if I have ordered the tickets and paid for them as well, I'll give you the numbers there, and the reservation numbers so you can check it out "for reals". I'll also give you my order number for the box office, so you can call there as well. Sorry for the big jamboree of a response, but I fucking hate being called a liar by some random person who have no idea what he's on about.

Guest neesy111

Why not as a general rule say anyone interested turn up.

...and bring a red shirt and blue shirt with you.

i have blue shirts, not a red one lol

Wouldve love to join this game but its to expensive to travel to newcastle, if someone would loan me a couch for the weekend and fix me up with some tickets to the Fulham game though.....

Any Norwegians keen on a cheap/free-ish flight to Newcastle from Oslo (Or Trondheim) plus a match ticket for Fulham can PM me before Thursday morning as I don't have cancellation insurance. No place to stay sorted though, so you'd need to do that yourself.

:rolleyes:

Wouldve love to join this game but its to expensive to travel to newcastle, if someone would loan me a couch for the weekend and fix me up with some tickets to the Fulham game though.....

Any Norwegians keen on a cheap/free-ish flight to Newcastle from Oslo (Or Trondheim) plus a match ticket for Fulham can PM me before Thursday morning as I don't have cancellation insurance. No place to stay sorted though, so you'd need to do that yourself.

:rolleyes:

interesting, when does the flight leave from oslo kaiz?

EDIT: saw your edit. pm it is

you can get off the hook now Kaizero, cheers for the entertainment though :lol:

for the record, you had me at 'look at my shiny new kit' :lol:

If it was you on the wind up you did a smashingly good job O0 Don't think I've ever been this distraught about anything someone's said online, being called a liar is one of my biggest pet peeves, be it online or offline :lol: