Glenn Roeder sacked by Norwich

MW

Roeder > Kinnear

Roeder was the worst manager we've had for years IMO. If he was a school teacher the kids would be firing pellets at his arse through a pea shooter every time he tried to write on the blackboard.

I disagree

So do I. The team played much better looking football than under Souness and Allardyce, and had no worse results. Remember us holding Manchester Utd to a 2-2 draw with a defence consisting of Solano, Taylor, Huntington and Edgar? Sibierski up front? Hell, even Pattison got a few minutes. Our squad was even worse then than it is now. Roeder's main problem was that he was incapable of getting good players in.

Remember getting beaten 5-1 at home by Birmingham City?

Roeder had his share of shitters

Roeder > Kinnear

Roeder was the worst manager we've had for years IMO. If he was a school teacher the kids would be firing pellets at his arse through a pea shooter every time he tried to write on the blackboard.

I disagree

So do I. The team played much better looking football than under Souness and Allardyce, and had no worse results. Remember us holding Manchester Utd to a 2-2 draw with a defence consisting of Solano, Taylor, Huntington and Edgar? Sibierski up front? Hell, even Pattison got a few minutes. Our squad was even worse then than it is now. Roeder's main problem was that he was incapable of getting good players in.

Roeder got good results while Shearer was there to hold his hand, and there was a feel good factor after Souness's departure. Once the players sussed him out as having no back bone they soon started taking the piss. I always got the impression Roeder put his hand up in the dressing room for permission to speak.

Roeder > Kinnear

I disagree

Roeder got good results while Shearer was there to hold his hand, and there was a feel good factor after Souness's departure. Once the players sussed him out as having no back bone they soon started taking the piss. I always got the impression Roeder put his hand up in the dressing room for permission to speak.

"Glenn Roeder wants to say something!"

Roeder > Kinnear

I disagree

"Glenn Roeder wants to say something!"

Michael Owen: "Shut up Roeder, can't you see Zog's on his phone?"

Shame as he is a decent bloke,

Why do people keep saying that? looked like an utter c*** when he was in charge of us.

I remember him as a captain & he used to do his bit for local charities as well. I like him as person, was never keen on him getting the main gig though.

Couldn't cope without the spotted Wizard that is Lee Clark

I know you're taking the piss, but I reckon there could be a kernel of truth to it...

Maybe that's an interesting debate to divert us - would you rather have Clarkey of JFK? :lol: