Glenn Roeder sacked by Norwich

MW

Shame as he is a decent bloke,

Why do people keep saying that? looked like an utter c*** when he was in charge of us.

There's a difference between being out of your depth & being an "utter c***".

I thought the way he treated Luque was a disgrace tbh, he started the whole reserves team ahead of him, promised him his chance against Palermo and when he took it he dropped him in the game afterwards, it got the the point that he started playing Ameobi as our left winger just to keep him out of the squad!

True Luque's been f***ing awesome since he left here and got the chances he deserved.

Without starting the Luque debate all over again, there is no way he was that bad, defintley not worse than Matty fucking Pattison who was a regular during the Roeder days :lol:

Why do people keep saying that? looked like an utter c*** when he was in charge of us.

You've forgotten the golden rule: "everyone associated with NUFC since 1991 apart from Keegan and Robson are utter c***s"

..and Sir Les...mind - he's a cockney t***...and Rob Lee...mind - he's a cockney t*** as well...

I believe those two are covered by the "adopted geordie" caveat.

Whilst homegrown geordies who move south to London get lambasted as being "plastic geordies"...

A bit like Shearer used to be in fact.  Proof you can change from a proper geordie to a plastic one, then revert back to being a proper one.

I thought the way he treated Luque was a disgrace tbh, he started the whole reserves team ahead of him, promised him his chance against Palermo and when he took it he dropped him in the game afterwards, it got the the point that he started playing Ameobi as our left winger just to keep him out of the squad!

True Luque's been f***ing awesome since he left here and got the chances he deserved.

Without starting the Luque debate all over again, there is no way he was that bad, defintley not worse than Matty fucking Pattison who was a regular during the Roeder days :lol:

OK we'll not start it again, but Luque was and is shite, and has gone on to prove it since he left here.

Still doesn't warrant a bloke like Roeder being called a cunt.

Wouldn't mind putting him back in charge of the youth setup here.

Because he brought through LOADS of class young players.l

Actually the Academy was in good shape when he was appointed manager, we had plenty of decent prospects compared to previous years, it seems their development was hampered when he left.

By all accounts he was a good, hands-on coach for the youth setup. Not his fault that our youngsters have been useless in the past few years.

Actually the Academy was in good shape when he was appointed manager, we had plenty of decent prospects compared to previous years, it seems their development was hampered when he left.

My memory is canny shite now like so I can't really comment.

Someone like Thespence will know more than most with regards to this.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

My memory is canny shite now like so I can't really comment.

Someone like Thespence will know more than most with regards to this.

the youth lot were doing well results wise at the time, not so sure about the players.

Roeder > Kinnear

Roeder was the worst manager we've had for years IMO. If he was a school teacher the kids would be firing pellets at his arse through a pea shooter every time he tried to write on the blackboard.

You've forgotten the golden rule: "everyone associated with NUFC since 1991 apart from Keegan and Robson are utter c***s"

And you can cross Robson off that list if you're talking to Niall or Biffa.

Or Keegan if you're talking to me or Tooj

Guest justin99.

Roeder > Kinnear

Roeder was the worst manager we've had for years IMO. If he was a school teacher the kids would be firing pellets at his arse through a pea shooter every time he tried to write on the blackboard.

I disagree

Roeder > Kinnear

:lol:

That sums the fucker up. In certain lights, he bore an outstanding resemblance to Paul Whicker the Tall Vicar.

Roeder > Kinnear

I disagree

So do I. The team played much better looking football than under Souness and Allardyce, and had no worse results. Remember us holding Manchester Utd to a 2-2 draw with a defence consisting of Solano, Taylor, Huntington and Edgar? Sibierski up front? Hell, even Pattison got a few minutes. Our squad was even worse then than it is now. Roeder's main problem was that he was incapable of getting good players in.