The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Guest neesy111

Anybody who continues this anti keegan stance has absolutely no credibilty left whatsoever.

Wonder what their motive is tbh

my problem with keegan, is that he's a quitter, walked out on us last time, and left england right up the shit, i still have the view point he only came back for the money as well

but that does not mean i'm backing ashley etc, i've wanted them out for ages, and i have been misled big time over this

This is the best result possible for everyone. Keegan is vindicated, the club isn't cleaned out and the sale to Barry Moat should now go through assuming Ashley doesn't pull another rabbit from the hat. I'm really pleased with it :thup:

yep.

As a result, he claims that he

has not only lost the salary and other benefits which he would otherwise have

received under the Contract, amounting in total, he says, to £8,607,534 but he also

claims “stigma damages” on the basis that as a further consequence, he has found it

and will continue to find it difficult, if not impossible, to obtain work again as a top

flight manager as a result of which he will lose up to a further £16.5m representing

the income which he would otherwise reasonably have expected to receive up to his

65th birthday.

There is no stigma as he has been totally vindicated. If Keegan is worth having as a manager then surely a premier club will gladly have him? Not that i think there'll be a queue of owners lining up to give him a job like.

I think there's a lot more to it than this. For example the sale of James Milner and the club not buying players he wanted, but what has been cited in this tribunal is all he can really hold against the club.

I believe Keegan did the right thing, but personally I think the reason given was more the 'final straw' rather than the main reason.

This is interesting IMO

"

"However, if we had had to

address this issue, we would have decided that the publication of a finding by us that

Mr Keegan had resigned because he had been constructively dismissed by the Club

and not because he had decided to walk away, would restore his reputation and in

evidence he agreed with that proposition."

Essentially Keegan giving up on claiming further damages so that this report could be published.

Never let the mans integrity be questioned again.

Anyone attmempting to be anti-Keegan now is simply looking at any angle to justify their stupid statements earlier in this thread.

Guest icemanblue

Can someone get the bits that exonerate Keegan and put them on the site?

Why don't you read it for yourself?

Guest icemanblue

This is interesting IMO

"

address this issue, we would have decided that the publication of a finding by us that

and not because he had decided to walk away, would restore his reputation and in

Essentially Keegan giving up on claiming further damages so that this report could be published.

Anyone attmempting to be anti-Keegan now is simply looking at any angle to justify their stupid statements earlier in this thread.

QFT.

Anybody who continues this anti keegan stance has absolutely no credibilty left whatsoever.

My qualm with Keegan is that he gave up on us (again) and dumped the club in the shit from a sporting perspective and left us in the hands of people we thought were cunts (and apparently he knew were cunts). I have never defended Ashley, and was expecting this type of verdict. However how does this change what my problem with Keegan is? It doesn't.

This is interesting IMO

"

good point.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I have, it would be beneficial for NUFC fans to be able to access it even easier though wouldn't it? You selfish cretin.

My qualm with Keegan is that he gave up on us (again) and dumped the club in the s*** from a sporting perspective and left us in the hands of people we thought were c***s (and apparently he knew were c***s). I have never defended Ashley, and was expecting this type of verdict. However how does this change what my problem with Keegan is? It doesn't.

How could he work with that crowd though? KK is not like us he has millions in the bank so he can do one if he working with a bunch of shits.

Guest icemanblue

I have, it would be beneficial for NUFC fans to be able to access it even easier though wouldn't it? You selfish cretin.

:lol:

Can they not use the internet you horrible boy?

Llambias - Liar, Ashley - Liar, Mort(surprisingly) - Liar, Wise - Liar.

You Tube, "Commercial Deals", favours to South American agents...

What a despicable shower of shit!

Fuck off you set of twats.

Sorry Kevin for ever doubting you.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

So essentially he walked because we signed Nacho on loan; the signing was a favour to two south american agents who would deal favourably with us in the future in light of this transfer deal, however it was done without Keegan's consent as he didn't want the player.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

:lol:

Can they not use the internet you horrible boy?

No, some of them are geriatric and can't make enough clicks to get on a PDF you gargantuan imbecile.

My qualm with Keegan is that he gave up on us (again) and dumped the club in the s*** from a sporting perspective and left us in the hands of people we thought were c***s (and apparently he knew were c***s). I have never defended Ashley, and was expecting this type of verdict. However how does this change what my problem with Keegan is? It doesn't.

How could he work with that crowd though? KK is not like us he has millions in the bank so he can do one if he working with a bunch of shits.

yep, as the pdf shows, it wouldve been difficult to go back as they tried to wrest transfer decisions from him and probably wouldve walked all over him, and as the mud-slinging, lies and general rampant unprofessionalism of the club over the last year and a bit has shown, it would've been impossible to forge a healthy working relationship with that group of dickheads.

On the 2million clause

In view of the near impossibility of estimating

precisely what his loss would be, we consider such an approach to be reasonable and

to represent a reasonable pre-estimate of his loss to the extent that it was possible to

carry out this exercise at all. It follows that, in our judgment, Clause 14.8.1 does not

amount to a penalty clause. We note, although we do not base our conclusion on this,

that when cross-examined, Mr Keegan very fairly accepted that Clause 14.8.1 was fair

and reasonable.

So essentially he walked because we signed Nacho on loan; the signing was a favour to two south american agents who would deal favourably with us in the future in light of this transfer deal, however it was done without Keegan's consent as he didn't want the player.

Effect

Cause... He didn't have final say on players coming in. His "Golden Rule".

How the hell can you work with wankers like AShley and his crew, you cant, they are a bunch if clueless bellends.  he didn't want to walk away but felt he had to.

Llambias - Liar, Ashley - Liar, Mort(surprisingly) - Liar, Wise - Liar.

You Tube, "Commercial Deals", favours to South American agents...

What a despicable shower of s***!

f*** off you set of twats.

Sorry Kevin for ever doubting you.

The best summing up as yet

first thing i do find notable reading through it (not finished) is keegan was seeking 25m 8.6m plus 16.5 in "stigma damages"

i doubt they were ever expecting that sum. also keegan gave up the stigma damages in order to get the truth out and accepted having his good name restored by the judgement.